GDT: GDT #28 New York Islanders vs Anaheim Ducks | December 13th | 7:30 PM | F/W 4-3

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
One player that the islanders may want to look at at the deadline is Frank Vatrano. Shoots the puck a ton and I think would mesh nicely with Barzal and Horvat. Has 14 goals this season and is signed for another year at 3.5M. Will be good to see how he’s looking this year
I don't think they'd be eager to deal him.
What about Tyler Johnson. He's been injured a lot since he got to the Hawks...but he;s healthy now. Usually former [X] Lightning usually end up being good players, even after leaving. I just don't think he got a chance to get back into it.
My son is a Bedard fan, so he puts the Chi-town game on when he can. Johnson simply doesn't look like a threat to me. He's not the same guy.

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
No more San Jose. We must bank points – January schedule looks brutal.

replayer

Aug 3, 2005
San Jose has definitely been playing a hell of a lot better lately. This month they've beaten the Devils, Wings, Jets and us and lost one goal high scoring games to the Rags and Golden Knights. Still hate losing that game but it does look a little different than it did that night.

Reactions: TMI

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I see todays D lineup is:

Romanov - Dobson
Reilly - AHO
Bolduc - Bruisetuzzo

Ok..I am a big AHO fan, but even I'm looking at this and wondering why did they put the two smallest guys as a pair? Maybe some pseudo super offensive D line?

The Real JT

Louie louie, oh no, me gotta go
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
The Ducks looked great out of the gate but since then, not so much.

Almost feels like a trap game with the Bs coming up

Of course I’d love to get four points out of the next two games but we need a minimum of two with so many teams bunched up near us.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Excited to see Carlsson, the #2 overall pick. 6'3 center that has impressed, has a big future.

I hope Ross plays and gets a standing ovation, like an honest and good past Isle deserves and earned...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Real JT

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I see todays D lineup is:

Romanov - Dobson
Reilly - AHO
Bolduc - Bruisetuzzo

Ok..I am a big AHO fan, but even I'm looking at this and wondering why did they put the two smallest guys as a pair? Maybe some pseudo super offensive D line?
I’m guessing incase of the fact Aho can’t go, he just gets to swap Hutton right into his place.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
San Jose has definitely been playing a hell of a lot better lately. This month they've beaten the Devils, Wings, Jets and us and lost one goal high scoring games to the Rags and Golden Knights. Still hate losing that game but it does look a little different than it did that night.

It was more of the way they lost than the actual loss for me.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
One player that the islanders may want to look at at the deadline is Frank Vatrano. Shoots the puck a ton and I think would mesh nicely with Barzal and Horvat. Has 14 goals this season and is signed for another year at 3.5M. Will be good to see how he’s looking this year
His value at the deadline is going to be way too much of an overpay

Reactions: The Real JT

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
End blackouts you dumbasses. I am trying to give you money so I can pay to watch the game.

Keep this nice streak rolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 1