Confirmed with Link: Gawanke to SJS

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Zhilkin is more Canadian now lol

Dual citizen. He plays for Canada internationally. I don't think we need to worry about integrating him into Canadian culture. :laugh:
I wonder if his Russian is good enough to speak to Chibrikov and Kuzmin?:laugh:

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Understandably frustrating, but a core tenant of a draft and develop team is to develop players that are better than the people that are already on the NHL roster. That is equal parts on the player, the scouts, the coaches, and the GM. The only players that have developed to a degree better than the players that are already on the team are on the fringes, or are hamstrung by cap hits.

God that back end is a f***ing mess for contracts, and they need to address that this off season. They need to get rid of at least one vet and two waiver eligible players. You can't keep all of Stanley, Heinola, and Chisholm.
I guess where I'm confused is how Kopabianco was considered to have more upside that RHD 6'5 Kovacevic... or Kuhlman better than Harkins. Stuff like that.

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
Understandably frustrating, but a core tenant of a draft and develop team is to develop players that are better than the people that are already on the NHL roster. That is equal parts on the player, the scouts, the coaches, and the GM. The only players that have developed to a degree better than the players that are already on the team are on the fringes, or are hamstrung by cap hits.

God that back end is a f***ing mess for contracts, and they need to address that this off season. They need to get rid of at least one vet and two waiver eligible players. You can't keep all of Stanley, Heinola, and Chisholm.
If we can let Stanley take off, that’s would just leave Heiny and Chisholm to deke it out for a spot..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad