Gaudreau vs. Eichel vs. Barkov vs. Scheifele

Gaudreau

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Gaudreau not even an option :laugh:. He shouldn't be considering that he isn't a center, weird option.

I'd go with Barkov.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Gaudreau not even an option :laugh:. He shouldn't be considering that he isn't a center, weird option.

I'd go with Barkov.

I didn't know there was a rule here that you couldn't compare wingers to centers? Also I messed up the poll question here and it wouldn't let me edit.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
I didn't know there was a rule here that you couldn't compare wingers to centers? Also I messed up the poll question here and it wouldn't let me edit.

well.. its kind of strange comparing a Winger to three Centres... anyways, good poll

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
When healthy, I like Barkov the most. His offense might be a little worse but he affects the game in so many ways. Like taking Kopitar over Seguin for me. Eichel could prove to be too good offensively for it to matter, but I wouldn't take him just yet.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
To win right now? Barkov. Long-term, I'll still gamble on Eichel. Barkov's inability to stay healthy, and Eichel's skill-set makes me lean that way.

marioni

Apr 3, 2011
Jack Eichel. Barkov and Scheifele are legit too, no wrong answer here I guess.

Johnny shouldnt be an option in this poll, not a center.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Yea, I think most Flames fans can agree Gaudreau doesn't belong in this poll. 1 Winger vs 3 Centers doesn't bode well.

Voted Scheifele

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
For the record, I also agree Gaudreau is not as good as them, I just wanted to see if he would get votes and sure enough he has.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Eichel is Ppg so far, and is the literary the only one on his team who can score at even strength all the offence on the sabres runs through him I'm really surprised the sabres have even won some games with how everyone else has been playing . Eichel Not close

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I have no idea how people think Eichel is AINEC better than Scheifele or Barkov. I'd have both of them ahead at this point although Eichel has the potential to surpass them. Gaudreau is 4th here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad