Confirmed with Link: Gaudette on waivers, claimed by Ottawa

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
I think there’s something that doesn’t meet the eye with Gaudette. I wonder if it’s more an attitude/personality thing. He’s got NHL level talent but never seems to get a fair shake.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Wow. I never thought that Gaudette would hit waivers before Highmore. Maybe it's those saged crystals?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Neither are in the lineup today, and that’s after Strome was gifted better opportunities than Gaudette.

It’s not exactly a great time to sing the praises of your boy.
Strome takes over on the 1st line and 1st PP while Dach is out, and gets his team the win.

How is he rewarded? Demotion, after demotion, after demotion.

This organization has continuously disrespected him.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Strome takes over on the 1st line and 1st PP while Dach is out, and gets his team the win.

How is he rewarded? Demotion, after demotion, after demotion.

This organization has continuously disrespected him.
Strome desperately needs you to become an NHL GM or head coach. His career depends on it.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
It's pretty simple. Gaudette's skating is sub-par.
agreed, much like Strome's skating is the only difference is that Strome does have some good playmaking and passing skills after years of playing with McGod and Cat.

that said Strome will suffer the same fate as Gaudette before to long IMO

Reactions: BobbyJet

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
have to wonder if its off ice stuff with gaudette because he's an nhl player
After Gaudette finally found a resolution to his health issue that haunted him for years, I had high hopes for him. I suppose it's possible that he gained too much weight, too fast... but yeah, right now he is another Strome only with less finesse in his game.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Disappointed to see him leave for nothing, but he isn't a huge loss.

I do think there is an opportunity there in Ottawa. He reminds me a bit of Anthony Duclair; a forward with some offensive flair that just could never solidify a spot here. Now, like Duclair, he'll be given a chance with the Sens.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Well he showed nothing here

If he doesn't find success in Ottawa he may be well on his way to regularly riding buses in AHL with occasional appearances in NHL or onto Europe

Reactions: coolhand

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad