Recalled/Assigned: Gaudet recalled

Blueboy

Apr 15, 2019
Maybe just a bonus for performing well with the Marlies? Also possible he is in a financial hole and the team is helping him out?

Can only speculate...

I thought he was very strong in pre-season.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Someone to sit in the press box as an insurance. He was actually pretty good in pre-season, so this is likely just a bit of thumbs up to him of sort.

Reactions: SAMCRO44

xxOCZMSxx

Jan 20, 2015
Some of you just have to bitch...

This is how good businesses run. You value your people, whether the plumber or ceo. I wish I worked for a company that cared at all, let alone give me a few days of a serious pay raise and some time with the pros.

There’s no downside here. Maybe his prorated salary fits perfectly in the cap for three days and he’s only being used by the team as a warm body. Either way is win/win.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Small gesture but future free agent fringe roster guys/$700K guys which we will be fishing for each off season surely see this as an excellent gesture.

Never hurts to treat your employees well.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
As long as he doesn't play I don't really care.

Good for the organization building a good reputation and taking care of their guys.

Reactions: LFCTML

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Some of you just have to *****...

This is how good businesses run. You value your people, whether the plumber or ceo. I wish I worked for a company that cared at all, let alone give me a few days of a serious pay raise and some time with the pros.

There’s no downside here. Maybe his prorated salary fits perfectly in the cap for three days and he’s only being used by the team as a warm body. Either way is win/win.

This is not the disney channel, this is NHL. A result and performance driven entity

If they wanted to show good gesture they should have done it with Agostino New Jersey where hes from and more deservey.

Kyle needs to start focusing the performance of the team rather than the image of the team.

This is nice and cute but complete bs.

xxOCZMSxx

Jan 20, 2015
This is not the disney channel, this is NHL. A result and performance driven entity

If they wanted to show good gesture they should have done it with Agostino New Jersey where hes from and more deservey.

Kyle needs to start focusing the performance of the team rather than the image of the team.

This is nice and cute but complete bs.

Dude, I’m nearly 50 and I feel like saying “OK, Boomer”.

Last edited by a moderator:

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I frankly don't even get why he got an NHL deal from us this summer, but I mea , good for Tyler, he'll get his cup of tea, and we'll continue the rotation

I just hope, while the writing is on the wall for bracco, we actually try him in a game before then. Shocked he hasn't had his rotation yet

Bluebear

Nov 30, 2018
Small gesture but future free agent fringe roster guys/$700K guys which we will be fishing for each off season surely see this as an excellent gesture.

Never hurts to treat your employees well.

Can't they just give a bonus to their minor league guys as long as they don't come up to the big team or go over the 1.2 mill or whatever it is that you can shelter from the cap? Must be more to it than just taking care financially.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad