Came here to read all the helmet jokes...wasn't disappointed
giphy.gif

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
That is a bad OP

That said the Yotes need to give Garland all the respect he deserves on his next contract.
He's pacing well with Keller the last couple seasons and since they are buying up more UFA years, I'm hoping he gets an 8 year $7.5-8m contract.

With the Yotes joining the Avs division the entertainment value alone will be worth missing out on him.

Reactions: DRW204

Mal Reynolds

never goes smooth, how come it never goes smooth?
Sep 28, 2008
I mean, I GET balking at the Newhook/1st asking price.... I wouldn't do it as an Avs fan either

But I also get Arizona fans asking for nothing less. One of their more skilled players and a guy who seems to give a damn. Not old at all. (And let's not forget any Coyote player who played elsewhere could probably tack on 10-15 more points than they would there.... we'll call it the "Tocchet tax" ;) )

Also, there's inherent value in his absurdly low salary this year ~ literally *any* team could fit him in. Yes, it's only for the year, but that could be huge to a prospective buyer....

OP is terribad.

Bottom line, I think you have to make it worth AZ's while, otherwise he stays. Not like he's the only piece they can move to regain some draft capital

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad