Gardiner's prospect grade needs to be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomE*

In what world can you justify Gardiner being equal too Gudbransson, Paajarvi, Johansen and Schenn and Considered better than Franson, Blum, Skinner and Nino. This needs to be fixed.

why didnt it need to be fixed when he was Ducks property?

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
I agree that it needs to be fixed. I agree that it probably should have been fixed when he was a Duck. The reason no one brought it up is because, really, when has anyone in Anaheim ever had half the attention Leafs prospects get? Everything Leafs gets analyzed to death and shoved down the throats of every fan. Before a week ago, a good portion of hockey fans had never even heard of Jake Gardiner.

rangersfan111

May 6, 2010
cuz hes so freakin old now geez

i am the biggest leaf hater of all... but that is just ridiculous ... jake gardiner is a stud and is having a superb season in college... this would not be the time for his ranking to go down... defencemen take longer to develop and he's right on track... don't worry he will be just as good as blum... lastly don't compare defencemen to forwards

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
i am the biggest leaf hater of all... but that is just ridiculous ... jake gardiner is a stud and is having a superb season in college... this would not be the time for his ranking to go down... defencemen take longer to develop and he's right on track... don't worry he will be just as good as blum... lastly don't compare defencemen to forwards

I think the post was a joke.

Trunz05

Dec 2, 2010
Oh I almost he's Leaf property now he's automatically ****! 5.0D and I'm being generous!!!!

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
In what world can you justify Gardiner being equal too Gudbransson, Paajarvi, Johansen and Schenn and Considered better than Franson, Blum, Skinner and Nino. This needs to be fixed.

if this is a real complaint, like none of those guys have updated rankings since Gardiner just got his...

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
I was thinking 4.0D. I mean realistically, this kid is a terrible hockey player who can barely skate and is what, 5 foot 6? Do we want Nathan Gerbe patrolling our blueline? I think not.

Not to mention he was kicked off the UC Berkeley Lego Robot team for smuggling controllers out of the lab. Questionable character to say the least.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005

well, since Hickey's rated a 7.5C, there's really no choice but to make the faster, bigger, better Gardiner an 8.0C.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
That didn't take too long...

No kidding, eh? I saw the title and laughed at how quickly Leaf haters go to work...
Then, for a split second, I had a horrible thought of a Leafs fan going to the main boards complaining Gardiner should be an 8.5B...

But it's nice to see which stereotype has prevailed in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad