• Jake Gardiner

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Nikita Zaitsev

Votes: 49 65.3%

• Total voters

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
priceless...you claim I said something I never said and when challenged to post proof you refuse, and now you want me to post stats that prove that Gardiner has the puck far more than Z when anyone can see that for themselves.

Just because he uses Z on the top Pk unit means only that he likes him to get that assignment as he is not on the PP not playing against the top lines of other teams. Many teams do not use their top D man to kill penalties...

Right now Babs is using his D man in what he thinks gives us the best chance to win. Rielly plays against the other teams top players with his partner Hainsey who is playing less 5 on 5 minutes then Gardiner and Z . Hainsey plays the most PK minutes while Rielly plays the most PP minutes.

Remember last year Polak got more PK minutes then any other D man does that mean Polak was better than other D man? Of course not.

lol ... Puck "possession" time on the stick and puck "touches" are different things ... According to you, NHL coaches don't use there top defensive d'men on the PP? lol ... You keep posting Zaitsev is a disaster defensively and holding back Jake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad