GDT: Games #5: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Pittsburgh Penguins - Hello Phil. No Tyler isn't here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
What f***ing sucks is that we face Pens two weeks from now and yet again we will be playing back to back while they will be rested.

Such f***ing bullshit scheduling.

91Kadri91*

Leafs win this game if it wasn't second game in two nights. Watch the rest of the season, if you are expecting a tank and a tank season, it ain't happening.

I will say this though, I am not a fan of Morgan Riellly. Really has gotten big, fat actually and he is just a big contract dragging us down, love to trade him.

Sarcasm?

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
I just don't see it and never have. Gardiner is becoming that guy right in front of our eyes. What are you watching? Rielly is just not the skater he was hyped up to be, not in the NHL.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
Leafs win this game if it wasn't second game in two nights. Watch the rest of the season, if you are expecting a tank and a tank season, it ain't happening.

I will say this though, I am not a fan of Morgan Riellly. Really has gotten big, fat actually and he is just a big contract dragging us down, love to trade him.

Thanks for proving that literally every single player on the Leafs has haters, either rational or irrational.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
yeah reilly not getting enough pp time, 37 seconds is bull shit, gardiner gets 2 mins something and phaneuf is over 4 mins, need some balancing here

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Was the original hater of Schenn. And justified I think. Just think that the spotlight should be on the guy who really has the skills, Gardiner. Nothing against Reilly I suppose, but believe that Rielly is another Schenn. Not as bad obviously, but nothing near a hero. Gardiner has the goods and Babcock is going to bring this kid to the finish line.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
I just don't see it and never have. Gardiner is becoming that guy right in front of our eyes. What are you watching? Rielly is just not the skater he was hyped up to be, not in the NHL.

Rielly is 21 years old. Most defencemen aren't even in the NHL at that age. Even if he was only mediocre, he still hasn't reached close to his potential.

But if you doubt his ability, watch this shift and tell me we don't have an amazing player on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad