GDT: Games #5: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Pittsburgh Penguins - Hello Phil. No Tyler isn't here

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Leafs win this game if it wasn't second game in two nights. Watch the rest of the season, if you are expecting a tank and a tank season, it ain't happening.

I will say this though, I am not a fan of Morgan Riellly. Really has gotten big, fat actually and he is just a big contract dragging us down, love to trade him.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Babcock's really screwing with the officials today. Love it (not putting a guy in the box, etc.).

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Leafs win this game if it wasn't second game in two nights. Watch the rest of the season, if you are expecting a tank and a tank season, it ain't happening.

We're on pace for 50 pts right now.

And we can't buy a goal unless the other team's goalie becomes a shitty sieve (Bob and Anderson).

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory

I will say this though, I am not a fan of Morgan Riellly. Really has gotten big, fat actually and he is just a big contract dragging us down, love to trade him.

You should at least understand what you are typing.....He is on his ELC....so no big contract. He was fantastic tonight by the way.

Calling him fat is a joke...

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario

What the actual ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad