Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

138755378_89b1b58626_m.jpg

duckshrooms.jpg

BetOnHockey_Anaheim_Sucks.jpg

extralarge.png
[size=+2]@[/size]
extralarge.png

DUCK SOUP(15-3-2) vs PHOENIX COYOTES (10-8-3)

Game 21(Complete) and 22(Complete) at Jobing.com Arena: Glendale, AZ

outdoor-led.jpg
city_moon.jpg

Game 23(8 PM MST) at Honda Center: Anaheim, CA

AAHC093_8x10-2006CampbellTrophy.jpg

img_139511.jpg

TV Coverage for Games 21 and 22 on(FS Arizona); Game 23 on Fox Sports CRAP
Radio Coverage(XTRA SPORTS 910AM)

FS_PLUS_ARIZONA_2C.jpg

XTRA910.jpg

[fieldset=Head-to-Head Stats]

STATS | DUCKS | COYOTES
POWER PLAY | 29.0% | 16.2%
PENALTY KILL | 75.7% | 83.8%
GOALS/GAME | 3.35 | 2.80
GOALS AGAINST/GAME | 2.65 | 2.71
FACE OFF WIN PERCENTAGE | 46.9% | 53.7%
SHOTS/GAME | 28.0 | 31.0
SHOTS AGAINST/GAME | 28.1 | 28.8

NOTE: All lines are subject to change.

Duck_Hunt.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Beleskey​
|
Getzlaf​
|
Perry​
Maroon​
|
Holly​
|
Palmieri​
Ryan​
|
Boner​
|
Selene​
Cogs​
|
Koivu​
|
Winnik​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Souray​
|
Franky​
Fowler​
|
Sbisa​
Allen​
|
Lovejoy​

Goalie​
Hiller​

INJURIES AND SUCH

No injuries at this time

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Mikkel Boedker​
|
Antonie Vermette​
|
Shane Doan (C)
Steve Sullivan​
|
Matthew Lombardi(A)
|
Lauri Korpikoski​
David Moss​
|
Boyd Gordon​
|
Raffi Torres​
Brown​
|
Kyle Chipchura​
|
Nick Johnson​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson​
|
Zbynek Michalek​
Keith Yandle (A)
|
Rostislav Klesla​
Michael Stone​
|
Chris Summers​

Goalie​
Mike Smith​

INJURIES AND SUCH

Vrbata (lower body) and Martin Hanzal (upper body), and defensemen Derek Morris (upper body) and David Schlemko (shoulder)

TODAYS GAME DAY THREAD IS:

SCOTT STEVENS APPROVED!

Last edited:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
This is the quest for 1000 posts.

It's good that we focus more on quality over quanity in the posts but at the same we should be able to reach 1000 posts with the next 3 games vs Anaheim. So please help out in reaching that goal even if it means to go as random as you can in your posts.

Updates to this GDT will be made along the way as well.

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
My daughter loves the mighty ducks movie. She watches it frequently. But I find it very unrealistic tht anyone would be able to skate through a shopping center like that. Very unrealistic.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Second best team in hockey right now. Probably more balanced than the Hawks, when you think about it. Without Hanzal, I'm guessing they run right over the Coyotes. I'm going to this game, so I hope I am wrong, but they are hot as can be while the yotes are lifeless right now.

I'd probably put Raffi, Doan and Brown out there with Mo and Stone to start a war off the opening face off. Wake everyone up. If they try to sleepwalk or slowplay this one, they are done for. Too much talent.

Corey Perry*

Change that record to 15-3-1

..and your lines are terribly wrong.

Palmieri-Getzlaf-Perry
Beleskey-Ryan-Selanne
Cogliano-Koivu-Winnik
Maroon-Bonino-Etem
Staubitz

Souray-Beauchemin
Fowler-Sbisa
Allen-Lydman
Lovejoy

Fasth
Hiller

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
This is one team for sure the Coyotes can't take any stupid penaltes against despite the fact our PK is better than the Ducks.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
My daughter loves the mighty ducks movie. She watches it frequently. But I find it very unrealistic tht anyone would be able to skate through a shopping center like that. Very unrealistic.

The older I get the more tough it is to watch those movies seeing how so cheezy they really are. Also, its hard to watch certain people in the Ducks movies knowing what they have done both on and off camera during and after the Ducks Movies.

samuraifailure

Mar 27, 2011
The older I get the more tough it is to watch those movies seeing how so cheezy they really are. Also, its hard to watch certain people in the Ducks movies knowing what they have done both on and off camera during and after the Ducks Movies.

I loved that second movie to death when I was a kid. Watched all of em recently, and well, some things should stay in the past. They didnt quite live up to my nostalgic memories. But care to elaborate on these things about the actors?

I'm all for the Ducks beating everyone else in this conference all season long - retaking the division title seems a bit far fetched at this point - but this is really the time for Coyotes to step up and show some consistensy. Wouldn't be too bad to get a little rivarly going.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I loved that second movie to death when I was a kid. Watched all of em recently, and well, some things should stay in the past. They didnt quite live up to my nostalgic memories. But care to elaborate on these things about the actors?

I'm all for the Ducks beating everyone else in this conference all season long - retaking the division title seems a bit far fetched at this point - but this is really the time for Coyotes to step up and show some consistensy. Wouldn't be too bad to get a little rivarly going.

Some quick examples:

Josh Jackson(Conway) sleeps with a teacher on Dawson's Creek. Also this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Jackson

Jackson was arrested on November 9, 2002 at a Carolina Hurricanes ice hockey game in Raleigh, North Carolina after a quarrel with a security guard. He was charged with assault affray and being intoxicated and disruptive, having 0.14 blood-alcohol content.[21] Prosecutors agreed to dismiss the assault charge, and Jackson agreed to attend an alcohol education program and perform 24 hours of community service in order to have the remaining charge dropped.[22]

Kathryn Erbe (played the coaches main squeeze in D2) played a nutjob perverted killer on death row on OZ.

Don't get me wrong, they are all actors and they get paid to do different roles ranging from family stuff to adult stuff and there is the human factor but still it's just weird seeing them in such movies with the stigma of what they have done later on tied in.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Some quick examples:

Josh Jackson(Conway) sleeps with a teacher on Dawson's Creek. Also this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Jackson

Kathryn Erbe (played the coaches main squeeze in D2) played a nutjob perverted killer on death row on OZ.

Don't get me wrong, they are all actors and they get paid to do different roles ranging from family stuff to adult stuff and there is the human factor but still it's just weird seeing them in such movies with the stigma of what they have done later on tied in.

I wonder if Jackson served as a pee wee hockey coach for his 24hrs of community service. Seems only fitting.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Number #15, just trying to do my part. This 3 game series, I believe, is going to make or break our season. I feel that one of the teams will sweep and if we can, then we can move to within 2 pts of Anaheim and within 2 pts of division lead.

I truly hope that sometime in the next week that we get healthy. Btw, DeMo wasn't healthy to play the last game and it showed. We need to get everyone healthy and then let the Tippett Train get rolling and put together a couple nice winning streaks.

Last edited:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

hmmm, I don't think that movie was a documentary.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Second best team in hockey right now.

This is perhaps an irrelevant comment in our quest for 1000 (I plan on more), but 2nd best record does not necessarily mean 2nd best team.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
This is perhaps an irrelevant comment in our quest for 1000 (I plan on more), but 2nd best record does not necessarily mean 2nd best team.

We can simplify it down to all indicators point to the Ducks being better than the Coyotes if you like.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
We can simplify it down to all indicators point to the Ducks being better than the Coyotes if you like.

I'm not willing to concede that point; let's settle it on the ice.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Can't wait for these three games, these games can get a rivalry started! I rooted for you guys in the playoffs to bad those Queens cheated past you guys. Lets get these games going!

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
#21 - I think Brown and Klink go tonight.......Moss and Sully sit. We'll see

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Depending on how these games shake out quality wise, this might be an idea worth repeating in the future. You could have one 3 game miniseries against each divisional rival per year. Certainly would ratchet up the animosity towards each other.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Nothing compares to Detroit/Chi town fans. Thinking about them just make me want to punch a puppy.

If we lost 2/3 or all of these games, where exactly do we go from here on as a team? GMDM is likely a very stressed man right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad