GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
That's not playoff hockey, an embarrassment to it really.

Compare this turtle derby to the absolute dismantling that's taking place by the East Division leaders vs their Wildcard opponents. The other West 1 vs WC is going to other way but that shouldn't shock too many

Reactions: Porkleaker

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
PDO gods just have infinite blessings to give the Canucks this year. Nashville finally playing decent but could get pwned by a sub .900 goalie

They probably win this series at this point. I figured they would before it started

That being said, it would be the Cinderella Run to end all Cinderella Runs if they could do this against a good playoff team.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Canucks didn’t get their tenth shot on goal until the third period. And their winning 2-0…

Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Rangers looked good, especially Shesterkin. Man I wish our goalie exhumed that confidence.

No offense to them, but they’re facing the worst team to make the playoffs (which they earned to be fair). The series is going how it should be

The Oilers - Kings matchup is one of the closest first one matchups there is, unfortunately

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
What’s the record for least shots on net with a win in the playoffs? This has to be damn close

Had to check. It's 10, done twice.

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Nucks have 8shots in two periods against the worst playoff team in the league and Nucks fans have the gall to come in here with timing sarcastic likes. As if their team is playing well or something. Getting outshot 16-8 in a must win game but PDO winning anyway.

Some of the weird cope on the mains is even worse.

a team getting 10 shots on net vs their wildcard opponent is embarrassing, regardless of a win.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Worst series I have seen in a long time.
Preds killing off a 4 on 4 at home, while down 2-0 strikes me as one of the silliest things I've ever seen. Then I see the Preds PP. holy hell.

Some of the weird cope on the mains is even worse.

a team getting 10 shots on net vs their wildcard opponent is embarrassing, regardless of a win.
Yeah buts Nucks score on every 5 shots so this is good! jebus

Not to mention neither goal was EV. Just gifted PP's.

Also how many times exactly do the Canucks have like 7 players on ice.

i loved the bit where it was 4 on 4 again, Preds somehow got a breakout, two Canucks were deep and 3 more were already back defending. How does that happen exactly when Nucks had long bench change. They had 5 on ice for several seconds. Nothing suspicious there. They have too many *men* constantly.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Nucks have 8shots in two periods against the worst playoff team in the league and Nucks fans have the gall to come in here with timing sarcastic likes. As if their team is playing well or something. Getting outshot 16-8 in a must win game but PDO winning anyway.

Just as a reminder, mention who is doing the likes to a mod. It'll get them a warning and clean that up real fast.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
A Lunogo avatar

Well, I guess when the best your team has done is lose in the finals, you take what you can get
Join date and posting history checks out as sheer bandwagon. Check

I just it was too funny to exist. I don't even see the like now. Your post worked?

Oh wait. Still there, Its
@Tables of Stats . Irony. If anybody wants to bother to report.
Enough of this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad