GameCenter Live vs NHL Center Ice

Malkin4Top6Wingerz

Can you like, shutup
Mar 14, 2009
I have GCL and use XBMC with my google media box on my 55" HDTV and I watch the games in the highest resolution with very minimal buffering (if any). I also have a Roku stick that I connect to my small HDTV in the kitchen so I can watch the game while eating. My internet is Uverse 18/1.5. Overall I am happy I made the switch to GCL from the comcast subscription that I had for years (plus I only paid $75 for GCL) :yo:

The problem with GCL is that's not really an option for cord cutters if you want to actually watch the playoffs.

IwanttomoveoutWest*

So if im in Philly or Richmond then Ranger games will be blacked out when they play the Flyers/Capitals on tv and for nationally televised games?

f***.

GCL doesn't do playoffs either, right?

RangerRider114

Sep 17, 2014
The Isle of Coney
So if im in Philly or Richmond then Ranger games will be blacked out when they play the Flyers/Capitals on tv and for nationally televised games?

f***.

GCL doesn't do playoffs either, right?

1. Correct. The purpose of the blackouts is to preserve TV revenues for the teams on regional networks.

2. GCL doesn't do playoffs. The first round is broadcast by regional networks & national TV. The future rounds are broadcast solely on national TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad