GDT: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Continue? I’ve said nothing about Larsson for damn near a year. He is not an impressive player at all and I apologize for saying that because it’s obvious you have a big man crush. Watch how many times his man is wide open in front of the net. It just happened again.
Then I've confused you with someone else.

Were you referencing the face off around 7:15? I have no clue what play you're referencing.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I’m so bored. If this was against a good team, edm would have lost the lead and then some. Lol

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Nurse has a guy streaking on the right side unguarded and he chooses to dump it in giving them the puck back immediately its shit like that is really the most frustrating with this player.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Stupid Coyotes announcers keep saying Koskinen is no good. Apparently he’s ‘struggling mightily’. :shakehead

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Nurse has a guy streaking on the right side unguarded and he chooses to dump it in giving them the puck back immediately its **** like that is really the most frustrating with this player.

Low hockey IQ. I think he's done developing at this point.

Not calling him Benning or anything but he is what he is a #4 D.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Stupid Coyotes announcers keep saying Koskinen is no good. Apparently he’s ‘struggling mightily’. :shakehead
The play-by-play guy or the colour commentator? Tyson Nash is their CC and he's f***ing awful. The PBP isn't much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad