Post-Game Talk: game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Torts should be banned from coaching in this league. Takes all the entertainment away from the game.
Came to post literally, word to word, this. I hope this clown ends up the last in the conference, this **** damages hockey.
At least he provides entertainment in the press conferences :laugh:
He can be a reporter then.

I actually thought it was a nice game after sleepwalking the 1st period. We have had all the chances and all the passes, Bobrovsky was great and the refs seem to just hate us.

Laich only played 7:28, I hope he's getting waived and then picked.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I thought they played like poo early, and I was glad to see them find their fundamentals late in the first and then look like the clearly better team in the second especially.

It looked to me like their poor play early was caused at least in part by CBJ's aggressive checking in all three zones. The fact that the Caps made the right adjustments and won is encouraging, even if it wasn't the prettiest win.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
They never do well with in your face teams. That’s why no matter how bad the Cans are they always have a tough game. The in your face game bring it back to the team not being able to do the little things like pass the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad