Post-Game Talk: game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
These official have now punked us twice on goal calls. How do you allow this second goal when you waived off the first?

Meaning the waived off goal in the SJ game.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Lee and Peel are honestly two of the worst refs in the league so we shouldnt be shocked.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
I was falling asleep most of the game.. good to have 2 pts.. things not clicking yet.. Ovi looks kind of bored with regular season..

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Winning > Losing.

Played a strong second period. Third was a bit too turtle-ey for my taste, but after the pitiful choke last game, I guess I get it.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Not much use of the fourth line in this one. Tough to do with back-to-backs.

There are now only ten NHL forwards with more TOI than Laich that have yet to be on the ice for a Goal For. He's a real shutdown player that one.

Good predominantly boring system win I guess.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm honestly more encouraged by "boring" wins like this than the "firewagon hockey" this team has played at other times. Being able to execute is important, though Columbus did little in terms of throwing a wrench in the Capitals' plans.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I'm honestly more encouraged by "boring" wins like this than the "firewagon hockey" this team has played at other times. Being able to execute is important, though Columbus did little in terms of throwing a wrench in the Capitals' plans.

I thought they played like poo early, and I was glad to see them find their fundamentals late in the first and then look like the clearly better team in the second especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad