GDT: Game XX Pens vs Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
That’s why people would rather see Rust on L2…DOC didn’t completely destroy L1 either…and Rakell can’t jump start anything on LTIR
Yeah, I obviously know Rakell is on IR... was speaking to his performance before getting hurt on L2.

GCR simply has better chemistry and results at 5v5 and we're not going to see that broken up so its whatever. This won't change until there's a coaching change.

Reactions: Andy99

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Hinostroza, Nylander and Harkins are interchangeable parts. They all do something a little different, but their overall impact is about the same.

Getting worked up about any of them being scratched or which of them is in the lineup is wasting energy.

Reactions: pensfan71

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
Hinostroza, Nylander and Harkins are interchangeable parts. They all do something a little different, but their overall impact is about the same.

Getting worked up about any of them being scratched or which of them is in the lineup is wasting energy.
I'd argue it's Hinostroza, and then Nylander, Harkins, and Carter are interchangeable. Sorry, and for any of those 3 to play over him other than him being injured is stupid.

1 is 3rd on team in P per 60, and the other 3 have 1 point in 22 combined games. And when a team has 5 goals in 3 games, scoring becomes priority.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Poor Eller. He's probably thinking, "I thought for sure I signed with the Pittsburgh Penguins not the Wilkes-Barre Penguins."
I mean, I'd live the NHLer life and play with Gladams for 82+ games a season for $2.5 million. :laugh:

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Karlsson with tons of pass options behind his net, decides to hold onto the puck and turn it over to 2 Preds players who slowly closed in on him. Unbelievable vision and decision making

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I like the little I've seen from O'Connor with Malkin. I agree with the other idea though of trying to swap Rust and Smith to see if that ignites Smith at all.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
"Big sexy is still supporting that moustache from September"

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Most of the Pens defensemen are so awful at shooting the puck, sometimes Letang cannot shoot very well. That is usually when Letang gets tired though.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It figures we give up the first goal…that goal wasn’t Jarry’s fault but I get real bad vibes with him when he gives up an early goal lol…and of course L2 out there with the third pair…why does Sullivan keep doing that?

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
I knew Harkins was the sort of bad news, do nothing player Sullivan loves who will seem to have 9 lives before the team finally gets rid of him.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad