GDT: Game XX Pens vs Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Smarter doesn't mean we are stupid. Even he knew they were really stretching things. I mean, he turned a .500 team into a .500 team.

This isn't rocket appliances, here.
I didn't say we were stupid. I said he's smarter than us and is aware of the same things we are. More, in fact.
Sullivan is the one who discards his own common sense and hockey instincts for the sake of pride, attachment and stubbornness.
Dubas isn't like that. He'll make adjustments that he feels are necessary.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
I didn't say we were stupid. I said he's smarter than us and is aware of the same things we are. More, in fact.
Sullivan is the one who discards his own common sense and hockey instincts for the sake of pride, attachment and stubbornness.
Dubas isn't like that. He'll make adjustments that he feels are necessary.
...and we know that how?

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
...and we know that how?
Those long press conferences and interviews. He's a deeper, clearer thinker. He analyzes more variables, and is more objective than people are here. The research and time put in is on a totally different level. He's open to old school and new school approaches. He's very clearly in constant communication with WBS and the analytics department.
Most of this board fall prey to emotions when giving their opinions. Most people here cut corners and are unwilling to put in the time required to come to good conclusions.
That's totally normal and to be expected, since we're not paid to do that. We're just fans. We should be more humble about what we know.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
Those long press conferences and interviews. He's a deeper, clearer thinker. He analyzes more variables, and is more objective than people are here. The research and time put in is on a totally different level. He's open to old school and new school approaches. He's very clearly in constant communication with WBS and the analytics department.
Most of this board fall prey to emotions when giving their opinions. Most people here cut corners and are unwilling to put in the time required to come to good conclusions.
That's totally normal and to be expected, since we're not paid to do that. We're just fans. We should be more humble about what we know.
So he says a lot of stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
How hard can you throw a bottle of water, tho?
dVNdRZe.png

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
I'm fine with GCR, it's easily the best iteration of any line we have at even strength, even if their defense as a whole is kind of underwhelming. 🤷‍♂️

Bottom 6 is actually starting to contribute a bit, it's L2 (G, Rakell, Smith) that has gone silent. Need one of them to jumpstart something.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm fine with GCR, it's easily the best iteration of any line we have at even strength, even if their defense as a whole is kind of underwhelming. 🤷‍♂️

Bottom 6 is actually starting to contribute a bit, it's L2 (G, Rakell, Smith) that has gone silent. Need one of them to jumpstart something.
That’s why people would rather see Rust on L2…DOC didn’t completely destroy L1 either…and Rakell can’t jump start anything on LTIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad