GDT: Game XX Pens VS Leafs: Should ether team even start a goalie? Would it matter?

Outcome of the game?

• Pens Regulation Win

• Leafs Regulation Win

• Pens Overtime Win

• Leafs Overtime Win

• Pens Shootout Win

• Leafs Shootout Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Now you're concerned, Danny? Now?

Jesus, the local media clues in to the obvious about as fast as an elderly person with cataracts drives.
To be fair, he has openly questioned and criticized the Pens for a while. I imagine that's part of what lead to him parting ways with DK. That, and he probably wanted to be paid for his work, which seems like a no-go for ol' DK. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Kristopher Letang

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Yeah Kelly, Sid sure is playing a different game now that he's scoring his goals from in close lol.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Classic Sullivan removing an offensive forward with defensive issues when we can’t score for a defensive shitty no name 4th liner.

I’d take Hino at 60 percent over Harkins.
I believe we call that rearranging deck chairs on the titanic

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

doesn’t he mean Jake? Actually we only have two…Sid and Jake

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
That RW situation is just wild. It'd be mediocre at the AHL level. :laugh: Goddamn, you just gotta laugh.
Bad prospect depth is one of the many many issues we have. Dubas tried to add a few guys to WBS and he was smart to do so but unfortunately he hasn't really hit on any of them yet except for maybe Hinostroza I guess.

naturally Hino is the guy Sully scratches and of the WBS drek he's the only one who has played well lol

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Bad prospect depth is one of the many many issues we have. Dubas tried to add a few guys to WBS and he was smart to do so but unfortunately he hasn't really hit on any of them yet except for maybe Hinostroza I guess.

naturally Hino is the guy Sully scratches and of the WBS drek he's the only one who has played well lol
For sure. It's the product of ~20 years of all-in mentality, which is pretty much what you have to do when you're gifted two generational talents like Sid and Geno.

But yeah, it's biting the team in the ass hard the past six or seven years. No cheap, legit talent coming through the pipeline cuz JR had to chase the likes of Brassard, Kapanen and Zucker--3rd liners who he paid 1st liner prices to acquire. :laugh:

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

We have an offensive oriented prospect who just scored a goal in the AHL today that has never been tried in the top six because of reasons.

If Puustinen isn't getting called up right now, it's obvious this staff will never try him regardless of what he does.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
We have an offensive oriented prospect who just scored a goal in the AHL today that has never been tried in the top six because of reasons.

If Puustinen isn't getting called up right now, it's obvious this staff will never try him regardless of what he does.
This dork ass coach isn't gonna give somebody like Puustinen the leash to hopefully do his thing in a scoring line role with the team already fallen behind in the standings.

Good thing we gave the offensive dudes a long look in roles they're suited for in pre-season. Oh shit, wait. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad