Post-Game Talk: Game XX Loss: OT like our PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Pretty solid first 50 minutes. PP sucked the life out of the team in the third, and they cratered after that. Bad break in OT, but the game could have been had in regulation.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m impressed they got a point after only playing one period and maybe half of the first…lol…this team is going nowhere near the playoffs so hard to be disappointed

Last edited:
Reactions: Rudy Russo

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
The loser point they deserved.

Sid wasn't going to do anything defensively on that pick also. Guy had a full head of steam.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Lol absolutely hilarious that wasn't a penalty.

However, another pathetic performance they'll blame on the refs. No chance this team is making the playoffs.

SELL THEM ALL

Reactions: Andy99

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Good to finally get a loser point. Forsberg on Jarry is always going to be a challenge for Jarry.

Just a horrendous missed call. Blatant interference - and O'Reilly could have been called for holding Karlsson even before that.

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Another Erik Karlsson moment on OT. Does the ppg mean he cost us point per game? He can do good things offensively but he costs defensively. A lot.

Reactions: trader997

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Like I said, major corruption going on in this league and the only way to stop it is mass brawl and firing coaches and players speaking out about it. Crazy obvious interference not called.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
dont worry they will take geno off the top unit for harkins next game

I'd bench every one of their top PP unit guys at this point. At some point you have to score a goal now and then.

I'm at this point with the powerplay:

Todd Rierden sucks (or Sullivan if you think it's Sullivan), but at some point these stars need to score a f***ing goal. They're paid way too much money to be this shitty on the powerplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad