GDT: Game XVIII Pens vs Rangers 1900hrs: Now serving streak of 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
The NHL may want to take a serious look at players like that hit on Letang as interference.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
this Black Friday Target commercial is almost as annoying as the Burger King one

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
No…our coaching staff is apparently satisfied w the PP

Do you consider this wise on their part?
I ask because before this game, where we are now 0-3, we were 25th in the league with a PP% of 15.2.
Was living with a perhaps mistaken belief that guys like Sid, Geno and Karlsson had some measure of a clue in this situation.

Ah... well... still a 1-goal game. How about we steal one? Positive thoughts and all.

Bnat66

May 10, 2017
New Jersey
Why does the ESPN+ feed play the same 'commercial screen' over and over and over and over... and what does it show the roided out american gladiators guys flexing out his 24" biceps with his quarter inch testicles ..:eek:
I have to turn it down and not look

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
The top 6 looks ass, and rangers seem like they have an extra guy in the defensive zone they’re able to cover us so easily. Very well coached team.

Reactions: Andy99

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Do you guys think the NHL is getting to defensive minded with offensive minded players and it is killing the game with records not being broken?

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Do you consider this wise on their part?
I ask because before this game, where we are now 0-3, we were 25th in the league with a PP% of 15.2.
Was living with a perhaps mistaken belief that guys like Sid, Geno and Karlsson had some measure of a clue in this situation.

Ah... well... still a 1-goal game. How about we steal one? Positive thoughts and all.
Please do! Come on pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad