Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
giphy.gif

vs

01e6fa9cea757c01e79039b0d12d4bc8.gif

New York Rangers (12-3-1, first in the Metropolitan Division)
vs.
Pittsburgh Penguins (9-8, fifth in the Metropolitan Division)

Pittsburgh; Wednesday, 7 p.m. EST

200w.gif

BOTTOM LINE:
The Metropolitan Division-leading New York Rangers visit the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Pittsburgh is 9-8 overall with a 2-2-0 record against the Metropolitan Division.

New York has a 3-1-0 record in Metropolitan Division games and a 12-3-1 record overall.

Wednesday's game is the first meeting between these teams this season.

yYF0ifjet27m.gif

TOP PERFORMERS:
Jake Guentzel has six goals and 15 assists for the Penguins. Erik Karlsson has four goals and nine assists over the last 10 games.

Artemi Panarin has 10 goals and 16 assists for the Rangers. Chris Kreider has five goals and four assists over the past 10 games.

200w.gif

LAST 10 GAMES:
Penguins: 6-4-0,

Rangers: 8-1-1

w=640

Lots of injuries so expect some line up changes​

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
What is everybody eating for thanks giving? Yes, even if you don't celebrate the stupid holiday....

Since turkey dinners take hours to prepare and it'd be difficult to enjoy the down time... we are making the food for grand mum and auntie and it will be home-made burgers and potatoe wedge fries... with tomato, bacon, cheese, relish, onion... that is our thanks giving dinner. I make a wicked burgah man... :wg:

What we should do: Ride the Ned
What we will do: Jars
Too bad you can't like reaction a facepalm... Like, Love, Laugh (with or at), Amazed, MISSING FACEPALM!
:facepalm:

Reactions: Invalid cuz QoC

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Moon over Parma, bring my love to me tonight.
Guide her to Cleveland, underneath your silvery light.
We're going bowlin'
So don't loose her in Solon.
Moon over Parma, tonight!

…oh wait, per Rorabaugh, Jarry is the first goalie off the ice. So I guess that means no Ned tonight. Nevermind.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I got 2nd row seats on the end they shoot twice. Hoping I can break a string of bad luck attending games.

I’ll be wearing my white Crosby CCM jersey.
So let me get this straight: the Pens lose when you watch them in person? Dude, why did you have to go tonight of all nights?

Last edited:
Reactions: klingsor

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
This is where lack of depth and not having a L3 player that can play up and down the lineup hurts us.
That being said we will probably win like 4-3 or something because that's what this team has done with injuries

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is where lack of depth and not having a L3 player that can play up and down the lineup hurts us.
That being said we will probably win like 4-3 or something because that's what this team has down with injuries
I don’t think so with this game if Rust can’t go…our best PKer against one of the best PPs in the league and Jarry in net lol

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
So let me get this straight: the Pens lose when you watch them in person? Dude, why did you have to go tonight of all nights?
It’s my first one in a while. I only went to one last year since they got rid of the company tickets. Before that I had excellent luck. It might just be me going to less games.

Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I think L4 stays the same
3 RW in Hino, Zo and Nulander will be put in the blender and whatever comes out will be the lines..
I would keep 3rd line the same
put Nylander with Sid and Jake only because Geno needs Vinny more than Nylander...maybe his brother's crazy streak rubs off of him or something..

oh I forgot Harkins, he'll play over Nylander for sure...

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
The Penguins have announced that Bryan Rust will be out of the lineup on day-to-day basis with a lower-body injury.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Rust injury will be hard to overcome tonight
Trouba-Miller will shut down L1
unless Geno can come up with some heroics...
they should trap the shit out of Rags tonight

Reactions: Andy99

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Why bother playing the game at all, just throw a die to see if the Pens get a shut out win or get embarrassed. It will save a lot of time and effort plus viewer nerves.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
oh I forgot Harkins, he'll play over Nylander for sure...
There's room for all 3 of Hinostroza, Harkins and Nylander.
You just sit Carter.

I don’t think so with this game if Rust can’t go…our best PKer against one of the best PPs in the league and Jarry in net lol
Our best PK'er is Eller or Smith. Don't listen to Sullivan.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Harkins, Samorokov and Ned were the last ones off the ice, so I don't think they will be in the lineup tonight unless someone can't go.

I think we'll see:
Guentzel-Crosby-Hinostroza
Smith-Malkin-Nylander
DOC-Eller-Zohorna
Nieto-Acciari-Carter

Graves-Letang
Pettersson-Karlsson
Ludvig-Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events