GDT: Game XVIII Pens vs Rangers 1900hrs: Now serving streak of 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Harkins, Samorokov and Ned were the last ones off the ice, so I don't think they will be in the lineup tonight unless someone can't go.

I think we'll see:
Guentzel-Crosby-Hinostroza
Smith-Malkin-Nylander
DOC-Eller-Zohorna
Nieto-Acciari-Carter

Graves-Letang
Pettersson-Karlsson
Ludvig-Shea
lets see, this will be interesting...I would not be surprised if he swaps Carter and Nylander

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Harkins, Samorokov and Ned were the last ones off the ice, so I don't think they will be in the lineup tonight unless someone can't go.

I think we'll see:
Guentzel-Crosby-Hinostroza
Smith-Malkin-Nylander
DOC-Eller-Zohorna
Nieto-Acciari-Carter

Graves-Letang
Pettersson-Karlsson
Ludvig-Shea

I would have expected Harkins in and Nylander out, with Harkins on L3 and Zohorna on L2. Because that's the most Sully way to handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
I would have expected Harkins in and Nylander out, with Harkins on L3 and Zohorna on L2. Because that's the most Sully way to handle it.
Except Harkins was incredibly SOO bad his 4 games, even Sully won't play him.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nylander on L3 and Z back up on L2.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
We could use his help lol..

Unfortunately, he really doesn't offer any help. LMAO

AVQ6KHg.gif

8J1wz1s.gif

48kVzc4.gif

sKGWpwE.gif
LOVE IT! This is why we keep you on retainer!

Reactions: Ugene Magic

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
“Throughout his career, Jarry has faced the Rangers in 16 games and has an 8-7-0 record, 2.94 GAA and .899 save percentage.”

uh yeah, tell me again why he needed to start this game…

meanwhile, in six games this season, Quick has a 4-0-1 record, a 1.98 GAA, a .928 save percentage and one shutout.

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
With our right wingers out, let's just bring "Tom Sestito" on the ice and tell him to have good time with Rangers number 8

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
“Throughout his career, Jarry has faced the Rangers in 16 games and has an 8-7-0 record, 2.94 GAA and .899 save percentage.”

uh yeah, tell me again why he needed to start this game…

meanwhile, in six games this season, Quick has a 4-0-1 record, a 1.98 GAA, a .928 save percentage and one shutout.
I would have played NED, anyone who has the balls to wear a Myles Garret Jersey after the Browns beat the Steelers, lol in addition garnered a shut out in that game deserves another start.

Reactions: Zbynek and Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think it's up to goalie coach. Sully has a lot of power though so not sure.

Also contract wise jars is clear 1 unfortunately so organization wants him to be 1
Well I would like my abs to look like Brad Pitt’s and be just as wealthy…unfortunately I’m not and unfortunately Jarry is not a #1 goalie and needs to play fewer games in a platoon with a 1B goalie…

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
come to think, although I feel bad for Rakell, his injury came at the right time, we need to find who would be that extra body that can fill the top 6 in somewhat decent role..

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Moon over Parma, bring my love to me tonight.
Guide her to Cleveland, underneath your silvery light.
We're going bowlin'
So don't loose her in Solon.
Moon over Parma, tonight!

…oh wait, per Rorabaugh, Jarry is the first goalie off the ice. So I guess that means no Ned tonight. Nevermind.
Drew Carey intro theme? The good one.
I always thought it was: so don't lose her insulin. :laugh:
:facepalm:

Reactions: Rossi Rat

Maninthebox87

Dec 5, 2014
PA
Hopefully with Ned coming off a shut out Jarry is looking over his shoulder a little bit and plays well knowing there’s legit competition behind him.

Reactions: farscape1

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Highly anticipating this one but also dreading it.

Jarry back in, what are the actual odds he looks good tonight for 60 minutes.

EV scoring will be at a premium. Rakell had perfect opportunity to get back to the top line but he's also hurt. Very weird and frustrating.

Rangers powerplay is currently scoring at 32%. Penguins 15%. Only way to win this game is by closing that gap.

Reactions: Andy99

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Highly anticipating this one but also dreading it.

Jarry back in, what are the actual odds he looks good tonight for 60 minutes.

EV scoring will be at a premium. Rakell had perfect opportunity to get back to the top line but he's also hurt. Very weird and frustrating.

Rangers powerplay is currently scoring at 32%. Penguins 15%. Only way to win this game is by closing that gap.
If Devils can destroy us down their 3 best players surely we can beat NYR down a few of our wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad