GDT: Game XVII 1800hrs EST Pens vs Knights: Win it for MAF!

Who scores tonight:

• Sid

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Geno

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Karlsson

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Smith

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
thats why I would put eller with smith and rakell and have him set these guys up, Geno is pretty much just there right now, so let him DOC and Zo thred the water
I liked Rakell on the third last night.

Smith has cooled off lately too but I wouldn't take him away from Malkin.

DOC specifically needs to decide he's capable of scoring in this league.

Reactions: BillyOcean

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Smith has to figure Malkin and that is hard even for a veteran. I still like him up where he benefits from a cycle game with Sid and Rakell. Both offer a more physical game. Let Jake and Rust play off Malkins drive and get to open spots for they have the release to get that shot off quicker. Just my two cents.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
L2 is the only line that deviates from the game plan, somehow two forwards on the strong side looping, and the puck is other way out, out of 41 shot attempts against Pens, geno was on ice for 21 and that was playing almost exclusively behind EK and Petts

Reactions: BillyOcean

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Smith has to figure Malkin and that is hard even for a veteran. I still like him up where he benefits from a cycle game with Sid and Rakell. Both offer a more physical game. Let Jake and Rust play off Malkins drive and get to open spots for they have the release to get that shot off quicker. Just my two cents.
that would work great when geno is in god mode. but when he's not :dunno:

Reactions: vodeni

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
thats an idea worth of exploring, won't happen cause L1 is strong and no one would mess with that

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They need to get Gretzky or someone in here for a shooting boot camp over the holidays….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad