Post-Game Talk: Game XVI - Pens Get Metrodomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
If we lose tomorrow this place is going to implode and yeet themselves into the sarlaac pit
Well it's Vegas w/ the back up so yea, prepare for that.

And yes for the 100th time Reirden should be fired into the sun. This team cannot make the playoffs with a powerplay like this. It's that simple. Do something about it or can him.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Jarry under the circumstances played well, if not for him it would have been 6-2 Canes.
Eh, he had another weak ass goal to his blocker side saved by the offsides.

But overall a decent performance. He got a +/-.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Crosby is going for the....

200w.gif
Except that rocket Sid is chasing is made by Space X.

Super Duper

Oct 2, 2014
Toronto
It's not even the other teams causing a lot of our issues. We just can't seem to make a tape to tape pass ever.

It's not even being intercepted, they're just trash passes that are wiffed on or not strong enough to get to its target, or out of zone.

If they'd just tighten up on their giveaways so many of their issues would be solved

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I just hope they've got those drain covers fixed, that could have been really bad.
I hate seeing a bunch of dumb yank reality celebs pretending to be fans and fame whoring with the drivers.

I like the narrative that Seargant will do well in this one. The fact that some dipshit from Florida even has a seat and with Williams is already bad enough. Bloke has 1pt.

Even worse is that wanker Canadian Lance Stroll.

• Haha
Reactions: Beau Knows

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They literally changed their forecheck for a stretch of games. I have no idea why they went back to their more aggressive style, but to say there have been no changes is outright false.

Now, they need to stick to those changes. Tonight is a perfect example of not being able to skate with a team, and the more passive forecheck wasn't used. It needs to be there tomorrow.
They needed to play it last game, this game and every game in the future…that’s not how Sid and co prefer to play but too bad…it’s all on the coach…he should be fired, should have been awhile ago

Reactions: Rudy Russo

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
He also had four ten bell saves, he was far more a help tonight than a hindrance. Plenty of other players to blame.
Oh, I agree.

Malkin does nothing effective or anything that contributes to wins out there right now, but I'm trying to limit my criticism of 87/71. But yeah, he just skates slowly in loops and occasionally turn the puck over.
Acciari couldn't score if his life depended on it.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
We're indecisive with the puck when we're pressured and we're almost always under heavy pressure. Canes and Devils seem to win all the lose puck battles and create from that. We just can't play the game at the highest level anymore.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well it's Vegas w/ the back up so yea, prepare for that.

And yes for the 100th time Reirden should be fired into the sun. This team cannot make the playoffs with a powerplay like this. It's that simple. Do something about it or can him.
No, Vegas is playing their starter Hill, the backup played today

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Oh, I agree.

Malkin does nothing effective or anything that contributes to wins out there right now, but I'm trying to limit my criticism of 87/71. But yeah, he just skates slowly in loops and occasionally turn the puck over.
Acciari couldn't score if his life depended on it.
Geno has been rather ''pedestrian'' of late and THAT's being kind. Maybe he's sick, because his performance tonight made me sick, so he'd deserve it!

Reactions: Genetic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad