Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Needs to do more hair flip first

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
The Nottingham Panthers played the Manchester Storm in the “Adam Johnson Memorial Game” today. They retired Johnson’s No.47, and all in attendance paid tribute to him during the 47th minute of the game.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Tampa Bay's 4th goal today on pp is exactly what the penguins try so hard to do but fail miserably at
Kucherov is insane to start the season..

Oh and the Knights lost again and started Thompson so they’re planning to play Adin Hill against us…the Flyers are better than the Pens…they play much harder and block a shit ton of shots

Reactions: Super Duper

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I wonder how well Zohorna does with Malkin. The one thing about Rakell is he controls the puck well, which works well with higher end players. Zohorna fumbles the puck a fair amount. Malkin and Smith can do a lot of playmaking between the two of them, but Zoho has to be ready for passes and shot opportunities more than he's showcased recently.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Rakell to L3 is textbook idiocy from Sullivan.

Eh. Never been a fan of GCR being locked in, but I’m cool with it for now. We throw up a couple of **** performances this weekend, shake it up.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Lol finally made a line change! Rakell demoted

Some might have suggested that 0 goals in x games may have warranted a rejiggering of the lines earlier. Better late than never, I guess. Hope this helps get 67 on track.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad