GDT: Game XV 1900hrs Pens vs Devils: Were still streaking!

Will Letang get point 700 tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Only if he flips his damn hair

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
It's very simple. When Jarry is bad the Penguins will lose. If we get mediocre to good goaltending we win. Doesn't matter who the opponent is.

Not true at all. This team has 21 shots. They lost even if the goalie lets in 3.

not defending Jarry but its not all on him

Reactions: Josey Wales

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This is the fastest team I think I've ever seen, no joke. You have no time and if you make a mistake it's likely in the back of your net.
Yeah that Devils team speed gives them a lot of problems.

That said, the Pens totally feed into it by just playing arrogantly. If a team is gonna burn you on the rush, then f***ing don't give them free rush chances by going east-west all the time.

I really hate this team sometimes when they play like this. It's just pure arrogance. They refuse to do the right thing.

Super Duper

Oct 2, 2014
Toronto
Theres been poor performances all around. Jarry's inconsistency and the teams cockiness really going to mess them up this year

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
This is the fastest team I think I've ever seen, no joke. You have no time and if you make a mistake it's likely in the back of your net.
The Avs are fast too

That said, the Pens totally feed into it by just playing arrogantly. If a team is gonna burn you on the rush, then f***ing don't give them free rush chances by going east-west all the time.

I really hate this team sometimes when they play like this. It's just pure arrogance. They refuse to do the right thing.
And once again that falls on the head coach of the team.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017

But their speed forces us to make mistakes, that's not to say we shouldn't be better at puck management, we should. We'll never beat this team, complete mismatch.

Reactions: Andy99

Fordy

May 28, 2008
no coach was ever going to pull jarry after goal 2 but it was clear then that he wasn’t going to close this one out for you

jake has been rakell like

rakell has been rakell

d didn’t play d

bottom 6 could have been improved by playing carter

think that covers it

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

not sure where you see east west, most of their plays are meaningless puck along the wall or high dumps to no one with zero chance to retrieve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad