GDT: Game XV 1900hrs Pens vs Devils: Were still streaking!

Will Letang get point 700 tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Only if he flips his damn hair

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maninthebox87

Dec 5, 2014
PA
Jarry is like that girl you date the highs are great and you’re talking marriage and a house with a white picket fence and the lows are you come home to all your stuff thrown out in the yard and she tells you she’s still married technically.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
There is no one on the roster to swap him with. Eller needs to stay at center. DOC is invisible. Zohorna has cooled off. No one on the fourth line is deserving.

And he is deserving on staying there? That is such a lazy argument. Hino has as many points as Raks and more goals lol.

Saying ope they all suck lets do nothing is what makes this team unwatchable at times.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Swapping Rakell and Rust isn't going to change a damn thing. People are fooling themselves if they believe that's some sort of miracle cure.

This team's issues are with style of play, not deployment of personnel.
here is what you should consider, maybe, maybe you need to change the lines to apply a different style, tonight for example, when you have slow people bunched together, not playing the way it was drawn...bench, mix it up, send the sign, they started the game with the same game plan they ahd last few games but Lindsey watched the tapes and just blew through the middle and use their fast legs to put the puck behind and get to it fast...also, our dman can't do shit against agressive forecheck, no style change will help you when you can't get the puck out of your zone

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Jarry is like that girl you date the highs are great and you’re talking marriage and a house with a white picket fence and the lows are you come home to all your stuff thrown out in the yard and she tells you she’s still married technically.
I don't even think the highs are that great. We were just afraid of being unattached.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Best run we will have all season, book it
Eh, I still think this team's more or less the same team we saw last year. There will be lengthy win and loss streaks. I think by mid-December last year the team had like three streaks of 5+ games, both in terms of wins and losses. Just a chaotic, mediocre team buoyed by some still great talent.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
here is what you should consider, maybe, maybe you need to change the lines to apply a different style, tonight for example, when you have slow people bunched together, not playing the way it was drawn...bench, mix it up, send the sign, they started the game with the same game plan they ahd last few games but Lindsey watched the tapes and just blew through the middle and use their fast legs to put the puck behind and get to it fast...also, our dman can't do shit against agressive forecheck, no style change will help you when you can't get the puck out of your zone
Is Zohorna on the second line changing anything about tonight? Or Hinostroza? Hell, put Acciari there.

Think hard.

Is that going to change a single thing about giving up a shorthanded goal, about not having the mental discipline to preserve a 2-1 lead longer than 38 seconds?

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Eh, I still think this team's more or less the same team we saw last year. There will be lengthy win and loss streaks. I think by mid-December last year the team had like three streaks of 5+ games, both in terms of wins and losses. Just a chaotic, mediocre team buoyed by some still great talent.

I think when we're winning we're more fun to watch than the wins we had last season. Largely due to EK. But we will likely be about as good as we were last season overall

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If we look like this against the Canes Friday, just pack it up…season over unless they fire the coach lol
The Canes aren't as quick, NOBODY is, but the Canes do have great structure. Hopefully we'll bounce back.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
That team will beat us every single time we play them for the simple reasons that Ruff is a far superior coach to MS, and they have an entire team of younger legs. Geno being sick definitely didn’t help.

But as a coach, you don’t broadcast your system changes days before you go up against a sly old sob sailor like Lindy Ruff. He really put himself at a disadvantage by doing that. Whatever. We probably can’t beat them anyway.

Reactions: Andy99 and Ryder71

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I get that...

What I'm saying is that this loss would be easier to swallow if NJ wasn't as terribly injured as they are
They could dress 5 ahlers IF they play within the system AND if they have the same other worldly speed.

Once they got that shorty I felt like,'' yeah, this isn't good''.

Reactions: canadianguy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad