GDT: Game XIX Pens vs Sabres: Ungrateful wankers who wont sign up for GDTs edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Yeah really the only thing holding DOC back is that he sucks.
I really thought he'd be a breakout candidate this year. Looked great at times this year.

But he's proving to be the classic tweener guy who can do well in the AHL but mostly fades in the NHL

Reactions: Andy99 and BobCole

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I really thought he'd be a breakout candidate this year. Looked great at times this year.

But he's proving to be the classic tweener guy who can do well in the AHL but mostly fades in the NHL

I think the board has been projecting that onto him because the team has no real breakout candidates lol

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019

He's absolutely never once looked great this RS, my dude. :laugh:

Reactions: K Fleur

BobCole

May 21, 2014

Yeah, had high hopes for DOC this season, too. Appeared to have speed and a bit of hockey IQ, but he seems a step behind the play and is generally an offensive black hole.

Reactions: Pancakes and Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
hot take: this team is not a playoff team, except maybe in the AHL lol…

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Ryan Graves coming out of the box and having to play forward because he can't change is one of those nightmare scenarios to watch lol

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant last year.

He had a few great games last year. I can't think of even one that he's had this year.
I guess? I don't agree, but it's DOC and I can't care enough to really put up an argument. :laugh:

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I'm Chromecast-ing so I'm sure that's playing into it.
That makes sense. I'm watching it through a smart TV on the MAX app. I've never had success, regardless of streaming service, chromecasting. The cast just can't keep up with speed of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad