GDT: | Game #VII | Pens vs Flames |1900hrs MST | Effort cant be worse than last night

If the over/under for goals was set at 8, which would you take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Phil scored in his Iron Man record game.

He’d unironically be a welcome addition on PP1.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
What are watching. Geno is not like the others. Dude is trying. Id put Rust with the other two over geno. Geno has created a few chance with no help

Well, Geno is part of PP1 and a big part of why it sucks. I know he scored with PP2. Nice.

I agree, Rust has also been atrocious. I'll agree to put Rust in the bottom 4 with 87, 58 and Ruh.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Washington has climbed back to one back of us…that’s how bad we’ve been lol

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I was going to buy tickets for the Penguins-Kraken game when the Penguins come to Seattle, but I kinda don't want to spend the $120 to go to that game when watching this :laugh:

Maybe I'll go to get Beniers on my Kraken jersey
I feel the same way for the Vegas game, but its 2 months away. There's time for me. You on the other hand.....well, good luck.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Well, Geno is part of PP1 and a big part of why it sucks. I know he scored with PP2. Nice.

I agree, Rust has also been atrocious. I'll agree to put Rust in the bottom 4 with 87, 58 and Ruh.

Ill give you that but I am putting the PP on the coaching to at this point. They should be doing more to adjust and fix it.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
We suck cause we played 11 forwards against the BJs and now we're tired. I usually like Errey, but he's getting desperate.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We're gonna dump a bunch of goals onto Vancouver and Seattle's shit goaltending and get lulled into thinking everything is fixed again
when oleksiak and Sprong score against us, you’ll be eating your words lol…their goaltending looks pretty good tonight so far too

Reactions: Pancakes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad