Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I'm not going to go back and forth but I never said you have to be knocked out to get one. Hell you can get a concussion from hitting your head just right on any small trauma incident. They say the majority of concussions aren't even caused by being KOd.

I know plenty in the sport who have been KOd and not diagnosed with a concussion as well.

Say Ludvig will miss 6 months by being KOd there is a very unfair prognosis. Everyone is different.
Becuase that's what I said :help:

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Also you refuse to criticize him, which is defense of him, by pushing blame on the players. Who he is in fact responsible for

Time and again this has been explained to you. The stars are a symptom of the problem that is Sullys bad coaching. Sure they wont ever perform like they're 25 again. But if we had coaching like the Sharks had in 2016, that took them to the finals with Marleau and Thornton in their 35+ years, that would be preferable to what he have now
You mean the same HC who was then fired?

I've called for his firing since 19........cutting edge in retrospect
No you are the Lead Whiner in the Clown Car

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I can't wait to remind you of this post in year 2 of the rebuild.
Rebuilds happen. I've been a fan of the Pens since the early 70's. This core ran it's course. I know we might never have the caliber of Crosby, Malkin and Letang on the same team ever again, but we can't continue to finish middle, draft middle, stay middle.

Reactions: Josey Wales
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad