Post-Game Talk: Game VI Pens loss to Stars: Our Stars can’t dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You could easily make a case that Rak should be demoted to the 3rd line. The issue becomes: who replaces him?
Well Sullivan put Zohorna up there last night…if he stays with the aggressive forecheck and is first on the forecheck that could be a solution…

Reactions: Victor Z

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
They can fire Sullivan Yesterday It doesn't matter to me ! still not going to make the Pens SC Contenders or the stars 25 again

No one is expecting that. We're hoping/expecting it to improve the rest of the team, the stars are fine right now.

Sure Sid is in a lul, but i'm not concerned over a top 5 all time player. I'm concerned about a bonehead coach and how he is steering this team

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
No one is expecting that. We're hoping/expecting it to improve the rest of the team, the stars are fine right now.

Sure Sid is in a lul, but i'm not concerned over a top 5 all time player. I'm concerned about a bonehead coach and how he is steering this team
Well Genius Sid sure thought hey were fine last night & Eller tore into their "Effort"

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Also f*** Rakell right now. After all the bitching that was done about Bryan Rust last year I don't want to see Rakell getting a pass with 1 point in 6 games. Just dreadful. He needs to pick it up in a big way.
Rakell's an example of what I meant in another post where I talk about how players who show promise when they first arrive either stagnate or get worse the longer Sullivan has them.

When's the last player who we acquired that actually improved under Sullivan? At best, they stagnate. But most seem to go from "promise" to "what the f*** happened?"

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
He'll be the 4th GM after he gets Kyle fired.
giphy.webp

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Rakell's an example of what I meant in another post where I talk about how players who show promise when they first arrive either stagnate or get worse the longer Sullivan has them.

When's the last player who we acquired that actually improved under Sullivan? At best, they stagnate. But most seem to go from "promise" to "what the f*** happened?"
It is so f***ing wild. Hell, EK is gonna look like Ruhwedel by the end of December.

I also love how we continually mismanage the cap. It's great. Just grab all the trash on the waiver wire but don't scratch anyone, goalies will just have to play through injury because we need to make room for 9 depth blueliners who are all the same.

Reactions: Sidney the Kidney

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021

Honestly the last person you can say that about is Schultz. And by the time he left, he was regressing

Reactions: Sidney the Kidney
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad