Post-Game Talk: | Game VI | Loss | Got nothin

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
He has, that was a horrific goal. But hes kept us in most games and won game 1. PP being useless was the bigger issue. Back to back games not scoring on a 5 on 3. That is unacceptable.
He’s kept us in it because we’ve been scoring 7 goals in some games.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
By the way, I still fire Sullivan if the team loses in game 7. They would have lost this series entirely because of Domingue, but a head coach can't survive blowing a 3-1 series lead while having multiple 2-0 leads in the games they lost. That is flat out unacceptable, he shouldn't be retained.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
We were up and playing fine and one plugger who thinks he’s special takes a selfish penalty in a game you can’t do that in.

Domingue is not a good goalie. I thought he was more than he was. He’s not. He can’t start game 7.

Letang needed to be great and he looked drunk instead. One of his worst games in memory save a couple plays.

I feel bad for Geno and the top line. He and they gave it everything they had.

Guys like Kapanen and Rodrigues were invisible.

Everyone else was fine.

People will blame the team but they have to score 5 goals to win. You can’t win this way. Get anyone else in the net.

The Rags don’t deserve to win game 7. Justice isn’t always served. But I have hope with reinforcements we’ll win. The Penguins make everything harder than it needs to be.

Also, I’ve seen enough of Reirden’s PP. We’ve never looked so inept 5 on 3.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
So fckn tired of goaltending sinking this team. Two years in a row now when we finally had forward depth. Shesterkin is god awful. Rags team is not even any good.

Reactions: RustyRazor

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The refs are obviously not the reason they lost this one but if you are going to call the retaliation on Rodrigues call the boarding on Lindgren.

Or the boarding on Reaves.

Or the slewfoot on Strome.

I predicted after the 5 on 3 that the Rangers wouldn't have to kill another penalty and it was true had they not taken a delay of game, which is one of 2 penalties the refs actually call consistently.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Jarry gonna play game 7 which means he should have played this one. Spineless pricks

I don’t think Jarry is going to play well…just a guess…he’s been without meaningful games for awhile and this is a pressure cooker

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Maybe our lazy ass GM, if he’s still here, (fingers crossed not) will finally address our goaltending next season.

Reactions: PenguinTommy

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
All Louis had to do was glove it, not fight it.

E-Rod and his dumb penalty, the Matheson one, the non-calls on the slewfoot and hit on Kappy...

What the f*** is even the point.
We overcame both erod and Math's dumb penalties

Our PP had numerous chances and blew it

If our goalie didn't turn into a pumpkin after game 5, he sure as f*** did tonight

That's a beer league goal...... f*** you Lou

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

BeatenLikeRentedMule

Mar 9, 2016
Super Mario Land
Like I said before the game, the 92 Pens had a functioning PP and peak Barrasso.

This team has a shit PP and a horrific goalie. Can't expect to push the narrative just cause it's the 30 anniversary of the Graves slash on Mario.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Louis is complete dog shite

Erod is a F’ing selfish moron

The Korean or Chinese chef is with the spicy pork is MIA

BobCole

May 21, 2014
Not sure I'm down with the take that Domingue has been our downfall. He let in two stinkers tonight, but how many has Shesterkin?

Our abysmal special teams performance is what I'd point my finger to. When the Rangers are on the PP, it's virtually an automatic goal. Our PP has been HORRENDOUS.

Anyway, anything can happen in a Game 7. We'll see.

Reactions: Gumbercules

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
We were up and playing fine and one plugger who thinks he’s special takes a selfish penalty in a game you can’t do that in.

Domingue is not a good goalie. I thought he was more than he was. He’s not. He can’t start game 7.

Letang needed to be great and he looked drunk instead. One of his worst games in memory save a couple plays.

I feel bad for Geno and the top line. He and they gave it everything they had.

Guys like Kapanen and Rodrigues were invisible.

Everyone else was fine.

People will blame the team but they have to score 5 goals to win. You can’t win this way. Get anyone else in the net.

The Rags don’t deserve to win game 7. Justice isn’t always served. But I have hope with reinforcements we’ll win. The Penguins make everything harder than it needs to be.

This game is not on Letang or Malkin. It’s on Rodrigues, a bullshit call and Domingue.

And Domingue isn’t an NHL goalie. So f*** Rodrigues and the refs for that shit.

Reactions: Shady Machine

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Can we just all stand around the net for the game 7 2nd period

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
LD is laughably bad.

Letang has screened our goalie on no less than 4 goals, it’s mind-blowing how it’s the same exact play over and over on our own netminder. Just the biggest f***ing idiot in this league.

Erod is a complete and utter f***ing idiot and a waste of air. f*** that pathetic loser.

This team is done like dinner, they are the pathetic losers we thought they were.

PATHETIC.

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Dominigue is awful but what can you say? We’re trying to win a NHL series without NHL talent.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Looks to me like the NHL wants the Rangers to move on to the 2nd round! I f***ing hate the Rangers dirty rats!!!

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Such a f***ing selfish penalty by Erod. Of course, special teams blew tonight.

All season they have blown multi goal leads. Tonight was no different. Just like in Game 3 they came out awful in the second period.

Then for Lou to completely shit the bed like that last goal is devastating. Oh and someone tell Blue the playoffs have started and he's welcome to join.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad