Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
This is pathetic. Mika is your daddy.
Been here done that with the 3-1.
Go to hell, who's mom died this week?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
He has, that was a horrific goal. But hes kept us in most games and won game 1. PP being useless was the bigger issue. Back to back games not scoring on a 5 on 3. That is unacceptable.

He didn't win them game 1. The Rangers playing like ass and only giving him easy shots won them game 1.

Before today, Domingue had a 11.23 xGA and 14 aGA at 5v5. That number is only going to get worse after this game.

Reactions: Angrrus

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I mean what’s with us always taking a 2-0 lead and not being able to increase it or hold on to it…it really blows…the Rangers, not the Pens, are clutch performers

and unfortunately the Caps are leading now

Reactions: Angrrus

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Team just stopped in the second period. I don't see us winning Game 7. We look awful and the Rangers have momentum. Sully should be fired if we lose ut

Reactions: Angrrus and Andy99

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Gallant was smiling like a butchers dog........ he knew what Trouba accomplished

Sully should have been playing youth all year........ you never know if a couple of those guys could have been huge in a game like tonights

Great series outside of the dirty play by trouba

He really stained the entire series

Hopefully karma bites the rags at some point in a real bad way

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Erod's penalty was dumb, but it's not like we were going to hold momentum for the next 35 minutes and win 2-0 if he doesn't take it. With Louis in goal, we still need at least four goals to win.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Just grand how we continue to play a gentlemanly game, and lose every f***ing time to criminals.

That may have been a worse goalie than Fleury or Jarry has ever given up. But you know what, when you can't even get a f***ing shot on net on not one, but two 5 on 3's, you should lose. And for the 'just play', 'beat em' with the PP', crowd, how's that working out? lol. I'm not even mad. It's the same shit every year, and nobody will ever learn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad