GDT: Game V Pens at Blues 2000hrs EST: Someone will be singing the Blues tonight

FIrst goal:

• Karlsson

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Letang

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Rust

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Crosby

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Geno

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Carter

• Vrana

• Kyrou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schenn

• Kapanen

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Sundqvist

• Bortuzzo

• Other

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1697912005820.png

"Performance matters. That's why I'm playing Chad Ruhwedel tonight over you."

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Any team can beat anybody on any night in today's NHL. No easy games imo.
Ever since sports betting became legalized we've seen some pretty crazy results or scenarios among all NA sports leagues. You'd see that occur rarely in the past but now it's pretty much the NORM. Not saying all games are fixed, but I do think there's some pretty ''curious'' results and they aren't necessarily one offs.

Thomas is definitely underrated, always liked him. I remember when he had kind of a slow start years ago and was talked about trade bait.
Best name in Hockey.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
View attachment 755723
"Performance matters. That's why I'm playing Chad Ruhwedel tonight over you."
I envision this scenario:

"PO Joe, we have a very competitive group and performance matters so we are scratching you for tonight."

"Okay, thanks coach"

*leaves room*

"Oh hey PO Joe!" "Joe Joe!!!"

"...Hi Jeff...hi Chad..."

*stares with dooming disbelief*

Best name in Hockey.
Laughs in Kappo Kakko

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
If you read the GDT tonight, the leaders of the respective movements will make themselves known.
I will try to take the high road if Z scores...

We got 12 Forwards. The big man is in, baby.
Harkins got waived.
Man, you really are not of the same cloth around here, If Z scores, you better parade it like it's the 4th of July.... Because, nobody is going to give you that same courtesy when he might score a goal or two and then nothing for 40 games.

I don't think anyone is saying "don't try him or others", most are not locked into or have this as a must win scenario. That's part of the bottom six player love affair people get caught up in.

I road the highs of TB, but also understood he really wasn't what others wanted him to be.

So, in the end, LGP'S...!

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I mean, POJ's sucked. He should sit. The problem is that Ruhwedel has sucked as much or worse, but where POJ has another gear he can reach, Ruhwedel doesn't.

I think the issue is handedness, because Sully's a real weirdo about that with blueliners. I know it's much easier to keep pucks in at the blueline or clear the d-zone on your forehand, but eh.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I mean, POJ's sucked. He should sit. The problem is that Ruhwedel has sucked as much or worse, but where POJ has another gear he can reach, Ruhwedel doesn't.

I think the issue is handedness, because Sully's a real weirdo about that with blueliners. I know it's much easier to keep pucks in at the blueline or clear the d-zone on your forehand, but eh.
No the issue is the PK…POJ doesn’t and Chad does lol

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Wow are the Pens in trouble with the 3rd and 4rth lines lol, they are a mess... They could not have fixed them even if they did not land EK.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I envision this scenario:

"PO Joe, we have a very competitive group and performance matters so we are scratching you for tonight."

"Okay, thanks coach"

*leaves room*

"Oh hey PO Joe!" "Joe Joe!!!"

"...Hi Jeff...hi Chad..."

*stares with dooming disbelief*
Stay tuned for the next chapter of undeserved ice time on this episode of "As the Ruh Wedels"

Reactions: SEALBound

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wish we had someone who could get in Binnington’s grill and piss him off, like Zucker did last year…we need someone to get him off his game

lettuceAA

Dec 16, 2010

The thing is Ruh is basically doing what he always does. Playing minimal minutes, doesn't make huge mistakes and PK's. PO isn't playing at like he should be, not skating, not generating offense and passing terrible. Everyone knows Ruh isn't great, but PO hasn't been playing close to his potential or what the Pens need from him.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The thing is Ruh is basically doing what he always does. Playing minimal minutes, doesn't make huge mistakes and PK's. PO isn't playing at like he should be, not skating, not generating offense and passing terrible. Everyone knows Ruh isn't great, but PO hasn't been playing close to his potential or what the Pens need from him.

What huge mistakes did POJ make last game?

Chad was directly responsible for two of the 4 goals the Red Wings put in past Jarry.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad