• I am a Negative Nancy who has jumped back on the bandwagon

Votes: 41 53.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I should be used to this watching hockey as long as I have, but I am in disbelief at the f***job by the Refs and what the Rangers have gotten away with, we've endured this for way too long and I am slowly getting to the point of wanting wankers like Wilson types on this team to f*** over stars of other teams because f*** them and everyone else.

Reactions: Ignatius

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm mostly just disappointed with how this game has gone after how it started, but I will say that if Crosby is out for the series and this team loses this series, you're going to have a tough time convincing me that heads shouldn't roll.

Reactions: Andy99 and domaug

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
People still calling for the SULLY way............while your Captain got KO'd.........the guy who did the work .........scored a goal and laughed at the Pens while being interviewed.

DAMN RIGHT I want someone who will get us some payback...... sorry for being and acting like.......a man?

I guess that is one conception of manliness.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Not going to have much luck scoring if you are unwilling to put a puck in the general direction of the net. It doesn't need to be pretty.

Reactions: Andy99

ss53mech

Nov 27, 2010
Jacksonville NC
This game is why I'll be checking out of the playoffs if/when the Pens get bounced. I am normally an avid watcher of all games, but this officiating is just f***ing abysmal. I don't even think it's biased, it's just f***ing comically bad.

Like if you support games playing out like this, you aren't a fan of hockey, you just want thugs on skates. f*** this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad