Game Time: What's in your Hand?

EDDIE20*

Hey, habs fan coming in peace, I love this thread! I have a question about beer prices in Ontario, how much for a 24 of Keith's? Theres a rumour around here that prices are ridiculous on your side.

Haven't been to the Beer Store in a long time but last I checked, a 24 was about $38or so.

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
Kronenbourg is painful man, had to take that stuff when I was in France for a bit. No recommendation from me. :shakehead

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
There was a German beer I tried last year that I really liked but I can't remember the name now.

MSteve

Mar 8, 2011
I drop a 4-pack of Guinness tall cans on the coffee table and my Leafs mug.
Sure there's some Guinness stains from game 1 as I gave up on life.. but are those stains good luck now?? I won't wash to be safe!!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If I go with domestic today it'll be James Ready 5.5. If I go with import it'll be Kronenburg 1664 (comes highly recommended)

Agreed on Kronenburg. Been awhile since I've had that, have to pick some up.

Tonight will be $10.50 tall can of Heineken.

allyb

Feb 19, 2004
wishaw, scotland

Heineken for me too, worked the last game with an Aftershock everytime Leo hits or upsets someone :handclap:

$10.50 is crazy its £8 for 12 bottles here

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Heineken for me too, worked the last game with an Aftershock everytime Leo hits or upsets someone :handclap:

$10.50 is crazy its £8 for 12 bottles here

That's ACC prices.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I drank about 12 Molson Canadians last game and it seemed to pay off. Unfortunately I don't drink during the week but if I did I'd be doing the same thing.

RoyalGremlin

The future is now.
Jun 19, 2007
Tonight, my girlfriend Mary Jane will be holding my hand. She's been a fan of the buds forever (hereditary) and has been my best friend forever since I met her in high school. She's been my dream girl ever since and has never failed to entertain me during Leaf games and she's the perfect companion for me tonight when we go to see the game LIVE!

Go Leafs Go!

veedubn1

Jun 7, 2010
Bottle of Sleeman Original Draught if I'm at home (or a Moosehead cause I've got a few of those kicking around the fridge) or a pint of Rickards Red to go with some wings if I'm at a pub.

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
one flat can of Olands.
The first beer I cracked on Saturday night was flat as hell. I thought it might have been an omen where if the beer started out flat the Leafs might not. Seemed to work so I opened a beer after the game and left it in the fridge until today. Gonna drink it right before game time for luck.

Felstead

Boss Status
Feb 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hey, habs fan coming in peace, I love this thread! I have a question about beer prices in Ontario, how much for a 24 of Keith's? Theres a rumour around here that prices are ridiculous on your side.

41.95 I believe, better to get the 28 though, it's 44.95.

I work at the beer store, your welcome :).

Keeping it Blue

Dec 13, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Standard Kronenburg, I'll agree, but Kronenburg Blanc is actually really good. Got to love me some coriander.

For me, probably some Ruby Red Greatfruit from Parallel 49. Or something else craft style. Regal Beagle has bottles of it, so probably start with that.

EDDIE20*

Standard Kronenburg, I'll agree, but Kronenburg Blanc is actually really good. Got to love me some coriander.

For me, probably some Ruby Red Greatfruit from Parallel 49. Or something else craft style. Regal Beagle has bottles of it, so probably start with that.

Kronenbourg Blanc is a great summer beer. Very refreshing. I love white brews and this one is very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad