Game Time: What's in your Hand?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Got this from the Canucks board, so Game 1 is less than 2 hours away, simple question, game day/game time what are you drinking?

Ive got an ice cold Molson Canadian right beside me and a few more chillin in the fridge

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
Not much choice in terms of Canadian beer here. I managed to find a 330 bottle of horribly overpriced Moosehead for the game though. Got that and some local UK microbrews.

parker171*

Full throttle energy drink(no i'm not 16 years old ,just don't drink alcohol lol)
Beef jerky

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
My girlfriend just picked up a 12 pack of Budweiser so we'll be drinking that for the game tonight

Predaleafs

Oct 7, 2009
Toronto
got my Growers Peach Cider! to anyone who cant take the taste of beer, Growers and Somersby have the best cider. **** taste good and has a 5% and 7% alcohol percent!

allyb

Feb 19, 2004
wishaw, scotland
Not much choice in terms of Canadian beer here. I managed to find a 330 bottle of horribly overpriced Moosehead for the game though. Got that and some local UK microbrews.

I tried all over Glasgow to get Moosehead you lucky man :handclap:

I on the Tennents lager with a shot of Aftershock everytime Komarov gets a hit, its my brothers first game tonight he thinks the drinking games are normal :laugh:

summerstorm

Dec 5, 2011
pizza ordered for 4:15...wife will pick it up on the way home along with a 24 of Bud Lite...its gonna be a great evening!!!!

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Moving over to Maple Leaf square once I'm done my pint of Keiths!

The city is buzzing. It honestly feels like a home game down here.

JoeParez

Respect This Man
Jun 19, 2007
Lots of crappy beers posted in this thread.

Except for MeoTwist. Excellent choice!

Mill St. Organic or something else local for me, I'm going all Toronto tonight.

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
Moosehead is pretty good, how much was it?
1.80 pounds, equivalent of $2.83 (for a single 330ml bottle). They had 330s of Sleeman as well, but for 2.50 pounds ($3.93). Geuss they mark it up for the Welshies who think it's exotic or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad