Pre-Game Talk: Game SIX |Senators in Bostons | Sunday 3 p.m. | SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyknuckles

Jun 17, 2006
Philadelphia
If Wideman sits, that probably means Boro is coming in. And while I don't hate the fact that he'll be physical, because Boston has been much more physical, I'm worried that he'll be OVERLY physical trying to catch up for lost time and putting himself out of plays even worse than he normally does.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
What will the lines look like if Pyatt and Stalberg can't go? I say insert Wingels and White and take Kelly out.

Dzingel Turris Ryan
Burrows Brassard Stone
Hoffman Pageau White
MacArthur Smith Wingels

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
What will the lines look like if Pyatt and Stalberg can't go? I say insert Wingels and White and take Kelly out.

Dzingel Turris Ryan
Burrows Brassard Stone
Hoffman Pageau White
MacArthur Smith Wingels

I'd leave Hoffman in the top 6. Dzingel doesn't cut it even thought he gets his odd chance here and there he's not producing

david rundblad

Apr 22, 2017
Lets get a big 2 points tomorrow boys

Also- I don't remember us having a player with as bad of a skill to finish ratio as Dzingle. He looks great out there but never seems to finish! Maybe something he can work on and then he could be a pretty decent 2nd liner.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I'd leave Hoffman in the top 6. Dzingel doesn't cut it even thought he gets his odd chance here and there he's not producing

I like our forward depth because it means we can roll a number of different line combinations.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Powerplay needs to work tomorrow afternoon. Boston took some awful penalties (two delay of games and a too many men, just horrible discipline) and we didn't punish them. If they're going to make mistakes like that, our PP needs to take advantage. ESPECIALLY if its the different between growing a lead or being taken into OT.

Come on guys, bear down and win this game. Don't give them a chance to eliminate you!

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012

Also- I don't remember us having a player with as bad of a skill to finish ratio as Dzingle. He looks great out there but never seems to finish! Maybe something he can work on and then he could be a pretty decent 2nd liner.

Erik Condra.

Last edited:

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
If the Sens can somehow pull out the win tomorrow it gives us the most time to rest up.

Karlsson is probably laboring out there. Stone seems to have some jump back but still doesn't quite look like himself.

We have a great chance at beating the Rangers.

Sens control their own destiny and the last thing they need is to come home for a game 7.

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
If Stalberg and MVPTP are out tomorrow I'd give White a chance, kid looked good on his first game against DET. And if Boucher is gonna bench wideman like he did on game 5, then he might as well try a Claesson - Harpur 3rd pair

Hoffman - Turris - Ryan
Smith - Brassard - Stone
MacArthur - White - Burrows
Dzingel - Pageau - Wingels

Methot - Karlsson
Phaneuf - Ceci
Claesson - Harpur

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa

Bill Muckalt

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
They have the fewest shots on goal per game of any playoff team.

Anderson put up a strong performance in the 1-0 game but outside of that - I feel like there's been too many seeing-eye shots and funny bounces going the Bruins way.

At the end of the day those are just excuses but we have 2 more attempts to close them out and I feel we are the better team.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Let's go Sens, I really hope we win tomorrow because its a crap-shoot in a game 7 and I don't think my nerves can take it.

Uchiha

Jun 14, 2014
MacArthur - Brassard - Ryan
Hoffman - Turris - Stone
Dzingel - Pageau - White
Stahlberg - Smith - Wingels

That's our best possible lineup. PUT WHITE IN

SawyerFord

Mar 6, 2016
Boucher said its going to be a lot of 1 goal games. Hope that isn't the case tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad