GDT: GAME ONE of 2019: Slumps vs. Sharks

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I knew someone was gonna do Royal Crown.

It is the in between Coke and Pepsi for me lol. Coke is kind of harsh, and Pepsi is very sweet. I definitely have time for all of them, but if I've got my choice it's easy.

If we're going premium though

0003410066805_2000.png

and

0004150880070_1_A1C1_0600.png

Yes I have a problem

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Unless the plan is to play Francouz against NYR, I'm not sure why he's not starting this game. They need to evaluate him in the NHL if there's an opportunity. If not, why did they bring him in? Just to play in the AHL? That's not enough to evaluate whether to re-sign him as an NHL goalie or go after someone else in the summer.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
1. Coke Zero is the nectar of the gods but I've been traveling and have been introduced to Pepsi Max, which is pretty good.
2. I'm gonna say the Avs inexplicably win this one. Just a feeling I have.
3. At the very least, they need to make the Sharks pay for getting the Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo song stuck in my head every time I remember this matchup.
4. Don't f*** @RoyIsALegend, Grubauer.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
1. Coke Zero is the nectar of the gods but I've been traveling and have been introduced to Pepsi Max, which is pretty good.
2. I'm gonna say the Avs inexplicably win this one. Just a feeling I have.
3. At the very least, they need to make the Sharks pay for getting the Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo song stuck in my head every time I remember this matchup.
4. Don't **** @RoyIsALegend, Grubauer.

I think it was a Detroit game that I actually heard them play that over the PA. I lost my mind lol. My daughter sang that for like a month straight not that long ago.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
It is the in between Coke and Pepsi for me lol. Coke is kind of harsh, and Pepsi is very sweet. I definitely have time for all of them, but if I've got my choice it's easy.

If we're going premium though

0003410066805_2000.png

and

0004150880070_1_A1C1_0600.png

Yes I have a problem
Those San Pellegrinos are pretty good, but v expensive here, because evidently they are shipped from the moon.

But more importantly,

Root beer tastes like fluoride varnish and no one should ever drink that horrible toilet water.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Those San Pellegrinos are pretty good, but v expensive here, because evidently they are shipped from the moon.

But more importantly,

Root beer tastes like fluoride varnish and no one should ever drink that horrible toilet water.

They are expensive everywhere I've been in the states too.

Another love, but it is very difficult to find in the states is San Benedetto peach ice tea. I used to get it on base, but that came after seeing it all over Iraq and Afghanistan. I must of not been the only one who fell in love with it. Obviously not relevent to the soda convo tho.

That root beer opinion is just :eek:

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I quit drinking soda a few years ago... one of my best decisions ever.

Yeah, that is why I love the San P orange stuff myself. I didn't buy soda anymore for years unless I was at a movie theater or traveling. However that at least has less sugar, no caffeine, and less words on the back that I don't understand.

Although I think beer just replaced soda as my carbonated drink. So..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad