GDT: GAME ONE of 2019: Slumps vs. Sharks

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Definition of slump from Wikipedia:

A slump is a form of mass wasting that occurs when a coherent mass of loosely consolidated materials or rock layers moves a short distance down a slope.[1] Movement is characterized by sliding along a concave-upward or planar surface.

Causes of slumping include earthquake shocks, thorough wetting, freezing and thawing, undercutting, loading of a slope, and the mere presence of Gabriel Bourque.

COLORADO SLUMPS
reading-slump.jpg

VERSUS

SAN JOSE SHARKS

jabberjaw

TIME:
Whatever

PLACE:
That Cola No One Buys Center,
Denver, CO

KEYS TO THE GAME:
  • Start the game on time
  • End the game on time
  • No, really, END THE f***ING GAME IN REGULATION
  • Trade Tyson Jost for Erik Karlsson during intermission
LINEUPS

on hold until further notice...

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Lets win this and convince Karlsson that Avs are the team to sign with next summer.

Reactions: Avs425

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
Avs win 5-2. 2-2 going into the 3rd. 1st line goes off goals by Mack , Rantanen , and Landy all in the 3rd.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Varly is hurt, Frankie will be riding the pine tonight. I kinda want to see him get a start next game.

Call me crazy but since Grubauer is our future starter, I kind of want to watch him handle starter duties while Varly is hurt. Give him all the starts.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Change the name to the Mountain Dew Center

Also, win the game.

They'd have to take down the ski sculpture in the front atrium there and replace it with a guy snowboarding over a flying bull with a bazooka strapped to his back*. I'd be down with that.

*The boarder's back, not the bull's. **
**on second thought put the bazooka on the bull.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
After moving to Santa Cruz i've been to a good number of Sharks games this year. Hate to say it they've been getting better and better and the Avs have been getting worst. Hope the Avs prove me wrong but it's going to be a tough game and can't see them winning it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad