TV: Game of Thrones | Series Finale - III

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
I've found that I'm not even interested in rereading the books anymore.

Really, it became clear in the end how much time was wasted - the entire Braavos arc with Arya and the Faceless Men was a waste of time, Dorne was pointless, most of Ramsey Bolton, basically everything with Littlefinger. They flopped the landing so hard that they ruined all sorts of stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: The Crypto Guy

VelvetVortex

Oct 6, 2023
I've found that I'm not even interested in rereading the books anymore.

Really, it became clear in the end how much time was wasted - the entire Braavos arc with Arya and the Faceless Men was a waste of time, Dorne was pointless, most of Ramsey Bolton, basically everything with Littlefinger. They flopped the landing so hard that they ruined all sorts of stuff.
Same! 😅 I lost interest in the books after watching the series finale. Now I'm on the hunt for new shows to watch while I wait for Sandman season 2.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Same! 😅 I lost interest in the books after watching the series finale. Now I'm on the hunt for new shows to watch while I wait for Sandman season 2.
After Life is great if you're looking for a comedy. Extras is fantastic as well!

Or, if you're looking for something deep, I can't recommend Severance enough!

Reactions: WeThreeKings

VelvetVortex

Oct 6, 2023
After Life is great if you're looking for a comedy. Extras is fantastic as well!

Or, if you're looking for something deep, I can't recommend Severance enough!
Thank you so much for the recommendations! Severance piqued my interest the most, and I can't wait to watch it this weekend 😊.

Reactions: Neutrinos

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Thank you so much for the recommendations! Severance piqued my interest the most, and I can't wait to watch it this weekend 😊.
I thought the first episode of Severance was a bit artsy-fartsy, and I wasn't sure I'd make it through the season, but each episode gets better...

So, stick with it!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2