TV: Game of Thrones | Season 7 | Part V -TV talk ONLY -NO Books, Spoilers or Leaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughneck

Oct 15, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
Please. Without Cersei destroying the Tyrells (and her own family in the process) she never has the ability to pay back the iron bank.

The Reach was in open revolt against the Crown. The riches of the treasonous Tyrell's being seized and used to liberate the Kingdom of debt is an executive decision to celebrate.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
The Reach was in open revolt against the Crown. The riches of the treasonous Tyrell's being seized and used to liberate the Kingdom of debt is an executive decision to celebrate.

The Crown nuked the ruling family of the Reach without provocation, with whom they had an alliance, and who had recently saved both the Crown and the city from destruction and then starvation. And even then, they made no move except to bring two rival factions together, making it easier for the Crown to take them out in a single blow.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Essentially any pair that includes Bron or The Hound ends up excellent

The Hound, Tormund and Davos will need to counter the bleak conversations that will take place between Beric and Jon. "Dying sucks" "Yeah I've died six times but this bald **** keeps bringing me back".

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Bran being the NK is a crazy theory gaining popularity. The theory states that Bran might have become the NK accidentally by going into the past and warging into the guy that eventually became the NK to warn the CoTF about the consequences of their actions. Go back to season 6 when Bran has a vision of the NK's creation. You can see him clutching his chest after seeing it, as if he remembered the pain it caused. Another hint would be the physical appearance of the NK. Notice how Bran and the NK share similar facial features, especially their nose.

500x1000px-LL-b8766d19_brannightsking.jpeg

This wouldn't be a new thing in the fantasy world. It's similar to Harry Potter sharing a spiritual link with Voldemort.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
They're not exactly fleet of foot when they march as an army. Besides, they had to kill off anybody who was left north of the wall.
Ok but look how close Hardhome is to the wall and how much time has passed. Meanwhile other characters are teleporting all over the place.

One of the theories I've heard is the Night King had to wait for a long winter in order for the sea to freeze so they ca bypass the wall
This is the most valid reason I've heard so far.

Bran being the NK is a crazy theory gaining popularity. The theory states that Bran might have become the NK accidentally by going into the past and warging into the guy that eventually became the NK to warn the CoTF about the consequences of their actions. Go back to season 6 when Bran has a vision of the NK's creation. You can see him clutching his chest after seeing it, as if he remembered the pain it caused. Another hint would be the physical appearance of the NK. Notice how Bran and the NK share similar facial features, especially their nose.
This seems like...exceedingly ludicrous. :laugh:

They're not gonna make the Night King look like Brad Pitt lol

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Bran has been theorized as literally almost everyone. Including the Builder.

Bran was the guy who hired the assassin to kill himself as a young boy to stop him from living and eventually warging into the guy that became the NK to stop the war!?!?! :amazed::sarcasm::amazed::sarcasm:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They aren't in a hurry. Plus I always thought that the Others were somehow directly related to Winter itself.

They travel as Winter travels so to speak.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
don't agree with her being pure evil in the way Joffrey or Ramsay were. She may be vindictive and ruthless, but she's not a pure sadist like them. You can see how the psychological trauma of her life has shaped her to become the person she is and she still manages to elicit empathy and show vulnerability despite her cruelty.

Please. I'm not going to post book spoilers, but her whole life, including as a child, Cersei has been cruel, vindictive and manipulative. At the same time, she manages to constantly convince herself that she is the victim. She is a textbook psychopath.

She is also my 2nd favourite character, and her book chapters are amongst GRRMs best writing. But let's not pretend she's something she's not.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Please. I'm not going to post book spoilers, but her whole life, including as a child, Cersei has been cruel, vindictive and manipulative. At the same time, she manages to constantly convince herself that she is the victim. She is a textbook psychopath.

She is also my 2nd favourite character, and her book chapters are amongst GRRMs best writing. But let's not pretend she's something she's not.

Plus she literally destroyed a section of KL to exact her "revenge" driving her last living child to suicide.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I hate this. Cant Bronn and Jamie switch sides already i dont want them to die.

Also i hate the dothraki.

The Dothraki are the Mongols. I think it worried Tyrion when the Dothraki commander expressed his belief concerning the patheticness of Westeros' troops. There are a 100k of them. Are they just going to go home or say screw everyone and start raping and pillaging in this nice rich grassy world....

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Has anyone ever seen Bran and the Night King together in the same place at the same time? No, they have not.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The problem with the NK theory is, why the **** would bran raise and control an undead army to attack humanity? that includes attacking jon.

I mean the seeds are there don't get me wrong (like him always saying he's no longer a stark) i just don't see the point to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad