GDT: Game no. 70: SENS @ HABS | What's in a name? | Tues. April 5th, 2022, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN5, RDS

Who will win tonight's game?

• Habs

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sens

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • We all win thanks to exciting Marty-style hockey!

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss Under the Guy

Mar 21, 2022
This is why I'm afraid about Price coming back.

Don't think Price is going to necessarily be great. He'll be rusty. But, that puck handling with all the puck moving the team is doing will make the team better.
He needs to come back. Not enough games left for him to do that much damage to our tanking efforts, and we have to see where he's at before the offseason. They have a decision to take with goalies

BenG

Sep 15, 2015
Montreal
Why does everyone except the puck-carrier stand still at the blue line except on the PP on zone entries?!

Just enter the zone as a 3-4 man unit with speed. Problem solved.

Yikes.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
He needs to come back. Not enough games left for him to do that much damage to our tanking efforts, and we have to see where he's at before the offseason. They have a decision to take with goalies
Price’s contract basically removes him from the decision making process. He’s going nowhere, but yeah a decision on what to do with Monty/Allen will need to happen. I’d ship Allen if possible.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
At what point does burrows get sacked? prob without improvement next year?

Theres 0 doubt Burrows gets fired
Not EVERY coach normally survives regime change like that, and man, I dont know who else gets fired but burrows?? burrows is ONE dead duck dude

Reactions: Capz

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This PP I can't take it anymore. Your 2nd wave is consistently better than your first wave because they can move the puck quicker. Maybe make one good wave?

Reactions: Redux91 and zx81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad