GDT: | Game LXXXII | Pens vs Jackets | 1700hrs MST | Final Countdown to Playoffs

Who do we want?

• Panthers

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Rangers

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • I dont like my choices

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We will have plenty of time to rest in two weeks
FIFY…
Boston has apparently decided they like the matchup they have in WC #1 spot. Boston is resting Pastranak, Marchand, Bergeron, Haula, Hall, McAvoy, Lindholm, Grzelcyk….how can they get around doing that under the cap? If they can, the Pens can…we’re an older team too and we should be resting

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I want to see Rust with some effort away from the puck tonight. If he gives a shit about his game tonight, maybe he’ll give a shit in the playoffs.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
FIFY…
Boston has apparently decided they like the matchup they have in WC #1 spot. Boston is resting Pastranak, Marchand, Bergeron, Haula, Hall, McAvoy, Lindholm, Grzelcyk….how can they get around doing that under the cap? If they can, the Pens can…we’re an older team too and we should be resting

Seriously though why? Do you suddenly think they are going to actually win anything?

Be grateful to see one of the last games this core plays together.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
FIFY…
I’m not reading all that

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Seriously though why? Do you suddenly think they are going to actually win anything?

Be grateful to see one of the last games this core plays together.
Lol…no…but i don’t want them to think that way or it will be a certainty lol…

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Lol…no…but i don’t want them to think that way or it will be a certainty lol…

Everyone else seems ready and willing to discard one of the best players to ever lace 'em up for this franchise even though he's shown he can still play. Might as well join all the cool kids.

Reactions: Andy99

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
They should put ERod in one of those money booths at center ice during the first intermission while Enter Sandman plays on repeat at full volume

The-Vault_Money-Booth-1.jpg

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
They should put ERod in one of those money booths at center ice during the first intermission while Enter Sandman plays on repeat at full volume

The-Vault_Money-Booth-1.jpg

"He's been in there for ten straight "Enter Sandmans" and can't seem to score one single bill!"

"Why are they giving him so many chances?"

"I have no idea. None of us do."

• Haha
Reactions: dogthateats

Fordy

May 28, 2008
damn i was kidding earlier but they’re actually Doing It For Dave. how many fans have even heard of him lol

Fordy

May 28, 2008
confirmed guy sitting next to me at bar has no idea who he is

Fordy

May 28, 2008
he’s not even retiring. he’s just getting a new job elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad