GDT: | Game LXXXII | Pens vs Jackets | 1700hrs MST | Final Countdown to Playoffs

Who do we want?

• Panthers

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Rangers

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • I dont like my choices

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They literally don't have any other bodies right now at forward with Zucker hurt.
Can’t they LTIR Zucker for the remainder of the RS (this game) and then since no LTIR in POs he could back for game one if ready ? Lol…call up Zohorna

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Can’t they LTIR Zucker for the remainder of the RS (this game) and then since no LTIR in POs he could back for game one if ready ? Lol…call up Zohorna
there is a special exception for FIR (forever injury reserve), they can do it

Reactions: Andy99

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
We were 29th in finishing not so long ago, now we are 28th. And people say the team is in free fall...

Also, how the f*** is Columbus 7th? They have Laine and...? Who else? Hockey really works in mysterious ways sometimes?

Reactions: Dessloch

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
We were 29th in finishing not so long ago, now we are 28th. And people say the team is in free fall...

Also, how the f*** is Columbus 7th? They have Laine and...? Who else? Hockey really works in mysterious ways sometimes?
I don’t know how that “finishing” stat is calculated, but I do know that this team doesn’t get a lot of clean odd man rushes and we don’t have many players who will take the puck to the net. And some of our lines are so bad at cycling/maintaining possession in the offensive zone, that they rarely even have time to get someone in front of the net to screen the goaltender. Maybe those things play into that stat?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Bjorkstrand is good… also we are ineffective at the net plain and simple…both clearing our own net front and in front of the opposing goalie…how many times do we flub rebounds and fail to elevate a puck that goes right into a goalie’s pad lol

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
hope we lose, want no part of the rangers. We played Florida better.

Also we have Bob's number.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
200w.gif

(I just wanted to post an Anne Hathaway gif)
View attachment 537738

(I just wanted to post a Linda Cardellini gif)

((But also, try to stay positive))

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Definitely prefer Florida if we had Jarry.

If not I’m torn. Still lean Florida I think.
Carolina. We need Carolina. They are down Freddie and Raanta. We need to try to capitalize on their 3rd string. We played them close enough in the RS. Ranger's goalie scares me as does Florida's ability to light us up. I think Carolina is a our best bet. 1WC.
15–16 vibes
Lol, who is who?

Is CDS Jeff Zatkoff in this situation or is he Murray? And then who is MAF?

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Carolina. We need Carolina. They are down Freddie and Raanta. We need to try to capitalize on their 3rd string. We played them close enough in the RS. Ranger's goalie scares me as does Florida's ability to light us up. I think Carolina is a our best bet. 1WC.
We can't play Carolina because we are way behind Boston and Tampa Bay. It's either third in the division or WC2.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Lol, who is who?

Is CDS Jeff Zatkoff in this situation or is he Murray? And then who is MAF?

Yeah, Murray getting concussed the day before the playoffs was rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad