GDT: | Game LXXXII | Pens vs Jackets | 1700hrs MST | Final Countdown to Playoffs

Who do we want?

• Panthers

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Rangers

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • I dont like my choices

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
When Marcus Pettersson is the #1 star of the game you know the opposing team sucks…lol
He’s not allowed to play like this though. His move is to pull up on the half wall and area pass to the end boards. I think this is almost an F*U to the coach. He’s going to play his way tonight and dare the coach to scratch him for game 1.

Reactions: Trade and Andy99

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Malkin on pace for another ~90 point season at 35 coming off a major injury. Let's definitely get rid of this guy. Such a chore watching him. I watch hockey, a game of mistakes, but I hate all mistakes and all players who dare make them by creating offense.

I like players like Big Jeff Carter who I insist plays a huge role on this team but actually makes even more egregious mistakes that I never talk about. For some reason I will graft my want for "defense first" on to him as a player even if he's just as much a river boat gambler as Malkin with half the talent.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
He’s not allowed to play like this though. His move is to pull up on the half wall and area pass to the end boards. I think this is almost an F*U to the coach. He’s going to play his way tonight and dare the coach to scratch him for game 1.
I hope so…you know what I think of Sully

Reactions: canadianguy77

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
I haven’t looked at the TOI from tonight, but I’d be shocked if Rakell has more than 10 minutes so far

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The refs basically just award the Pens' opponent a PP for the 800th time since John Cooper whined that he got the short end of the stick in a game the Lightning lost by like 6 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad