GDT: | Game LXXXII | Pens vs Jackets | 1700hrs MST | Final Countdown to Playoffs

Who do we want?

• Panthers

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Rangers

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • I dont like my choices

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
With a modicum of creativity? Yeah, you’re right. Sully is probably fuming.
I think only Kris and Matheson are given the leeway to jump in and up like they do. I’ve seen others do it for periods of time, (Riikola/Marino/POJ/ even Petts himself) but they inevitably get benched/demoted and come back into the lineup playing a more boring/safe game. Maybe Petts knows he on his way out and said F*it?

Reactions: Trade

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Brian Boyle now has as many goals as Kapanen. In 13 less games.

While playing on the 4th line getting defensive zone starts

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
It always amazes me how we play these teams that were once hated rivals but now are vanilla bottom feeders. CBJ vs Pitt used to be must-watch hockey only 5 years ago. Now they have faded but we still make the playoffs. It's been a great run.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It always amazes me how we play this teams that were once hated rivals but now are vanilla bottom feeders. CBJ vs Pitt used to be must-watch hockey only 5 years ago. Now they have faded but we still make the playoffs. It's been a great run.

I was able to work up a pretty good amount of hatred for them based strictly on Torts and their fans insisting on defending his stupidity for like a decade or however long they held on to that dinosaur.

Reactions: Pittsburgh1776

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
How many 30 year old players have made it back from chronic groin issues looking even remotely similar to what they were before the injuries? He’s likely done as a hockey player.

Considering he still has a year left that's a pretty sucky situation to be in for the Penguins.

They probably just keep him and torture whoever the next 2C is to keep up a fun tradition.

Reactions: canadianguy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad