GDT: Game LXV: Flyers @ Avs **Know Your Fin(n)s Edition!** 9pm (ET) / 7pm (MT)

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
I'm shocked I tell ya. Shocked... that no one has rushed in to offer up. I would, but am not in Denver area.

Where you in Oz?

East coast of Australia mate (northern beaches)
1648266375284.png

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
East coast of Australia mate (northern beaches)
View attachment 521927

Check. And hey... as a kid I would listen on short wave to Aussie radio. Trucker songs. Great stuff. Top 5 fav movie: Walkabout. Top 5 fav book: Songlines by Bruce Chatwin. Working with a software developer on an app atm. And yes, the view you posted... awesomeness. Anywayz... just come. Am sure people would step up...

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Check. And hey... as a kid I would listen on short wave to Aussie radio. Trucker songs. Great stuff. Top 5 fav movie: Walkabout. Top 5 fav book: Songlines by Bruce Chatwin. Anywayz... just come. Am sure people would step up...

Oh man, if you want an Aussie movie that will crack you up, check out The Castle ! It's literally an Australian classic.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Pretty dominant win. Good stuff.

Makar has the Norris locked up at this point as long as he stays healthy the rest of the way.

Loved Kadri’s reaction when he got the extra two. Not even really mad, just more of a “these punk ass refs….”

Reactions: niwotsblessing

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Yeah, I'm pretty lucky mate. We call the Northern Beaches "God's Country" :cool:
Beautiful beaches, beautiful people, beautiful weather, beautiful culture.

Aspirational... for eons have wanted to cycle (as in human powered) across, up and down, Australia. And want to go get lost with the Aboriginals, the peoples, people... and just wander around. Learn languages. Listen to songlines being sung. And just wander.

• Love
Reactions: Sea Eagles

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Josi may win the Norris this year, but Makar is on pace or career trajectory to be a PPG or plus d-men when his career is over. How many d-men in the history of NHL have done that?

Orr
Coffey

Who else? I believe that's it

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
The Castle. Check. Had not heard of it. Now on watch list.

And to continue to everyone else the boredom... I tried to convince my brother to get to Australia and run some hockey clinics, teams, etc. Couldn't quite get him to make the plunge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad