GDT: | Game LXII | Pens vs Caps | 1500hrs EST | Ice cold Penguins against the Russian Bear

Rocky Movies:

• Amazing

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Lame

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yep - Given the cupboard is bare at WBS, it's going to be a multi-year project.
When sitting Pettersson, it wouldn't have hurt to call up POJ. This coach seems to not be a fan of his at all and not sure why.

And of course, Wilson. That was a pretty lethal shot, I mean I know some will say Jarry should have had that one like the Orlov goal, but this one was a laser.

And TVR doesn't want anything from Zucker.

Reactions: Darren McCord

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
It's possible for Rudwedel to have tried less but he would have actively had to try to try less.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
GJ Pens. "Best Players" = worst players. Every game.

Crosby, Letang, Malkin Who is gonna single handily lose the game for us?

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Fine. I hate coming here and having to watch people (not just you) spit the same exact pre-conceived opinions about every player regardless of the actual play on the ice and then ignore the good while nit-picking the bad. If you hate Zucker, fine but he's looked just fine today. If you hate ERod (not saying you do, getting more generalized here), fine but he's looked great today.

If we want to bitch, let's roast the power play, Dumoulin, and Jarry.
I don't hate Zucker (which I've already told you), and you're totally misreading me as a poster.

Jarry grew up 5 mins away from me and I have more reason than anybody to be biased towards him. Yet, you've seen me call him out multiple times in this thread.
I'd argue I'm among our most objective posters. Top 5%.

Me saying I think ERod lacks basic NHL passing skills is not an indication that I hate him either. He just does, and it's a problem for him and his linemates.

I think Zucker's been serviceable today from a possession standpoint.
Don't have a preconceived opinion about him with Malkin. It hasn't worked historically and I don't expect it to moving forward.

If it does? Great. I'll be happy. It will help balance our lines better.
But I don't think it will.

You use the word "great" way too easily imo. We need production from L2. Good possession numbers doesn't cut it. This team can't score lately against strong teams and I don't think Zuck-Malkin-Rakell will be a difference maker.

I would much rather use Rakell-Crosby-Zucker and GMR.
That's what I'd feel would give us the best chance to win.

Reactions: #2eddieshore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad